Any unofficial reliable news about Madame X 2019 tour in Italy?

Rupert76

Last few months, several times on this forum i read news about Madonna's new album and about the tour that was supposed to promote it. I remember that a user, whose username I don't remember now, reported that he knew a person, maybe his friend or friend of his friend (don't remember exactly) , who was very inside the Madonna's staff, and that told him news that later, in these last months, turned out to be genuine.
These days, the italian websites write about a probable Italian stage of Madame X's tour in Italy in March 2019. I'd like to know it if that guy who belongs to Madonna's staff knows something about it, because from today it's already possible to buy tickets for London tour and the next few days it will surely be possible to buy also the tickets  for Paris and Lisbon. So, before losing this opportunity, (as long as the ticket prices are reasonable and allow me to buy them) opting to buy the ticket for an Italian show that maybe should not take place, I would like to have more reliable news even if not officially. 

20 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:
Last few months, several times on this forum i read news about Madonna's new album and about the tour that was supposed to promote it. I remember that a user, whose username I don't remember now, reported that he knew a person, maybe his friend or friend of his friend (don't remember exactly) , who was very inside the Madonna's staff, and that told him news that later, in these last months, turned out to be genuine.
These days, the italian websites write about a probable Italian stage of Madame X's tour in Italy in March 2019. I'd like to know it if that guy who belongs to Madonna's staff knows something about it, because from today it's already possible to buy tickets for London tour and the next few days it will surely be possible to buy also the tickets  for Paris and Lisbon. So, before losing this opportunity, (as long as the ticket prices are reasonable and allow me to buy them) opting to buy the ticket for an Italian show that maybe should not take place, I would like to have more reliable news even if not officially. 

No dates have been officially announced, Those supposed Italian, UK and German dates were totally fake (she never plays gigs on Fridays and the theater in Berlin is already busy on the rumoured dates an Italian trashy gossip blog was spreading last week). There is no further dates on other European countries as of now, mostly because her team have yet to find available locations to host the show in Italy, Germany and another couple of countries according to their schedules. Ciao bello!