Did Patrick Leonard stole money from fans?

vesalii

14 hours ago, ScottyX said:

He must be hard up for money if he has to get donations. That's unfortunate if he didnt get good income for his collaborations

Was looking forward to his record

Artists rarely invest their own money into their projects. So it has nothing to do with his financial situation. He might be living comfortably.

6 hours ago, NickiFinn said:

Why did you not correct the lower case letter in Leonard, sis?

Because I’m not a pedantic loser fixated on petty things. People make mistakes. Sometimes English is not someone’s first language. His message was understood loud and clear. When one tries to correct another’s speech it’s important to enunciate the CUNTsonants...sorry I mean consonants. 

1 hour ago, anaglyphx said:

Because I’m not a pedantic loser fixated on petty things. People make mistakes. Sometimes English is not someone’s first language. His message was understood loud and clear. When one tries to correct another’s speech it’s important to enunciate the CUNTsonants...sorry I mean consonants. 

But you were fixated on the apostrophe so whats the truth? Also I wasn't mocking or saying it to be an asshole I was just correcting him so he would know.... You freak ?

26 minutes ago, NickiFinn said:

But you were fixated on the apostrophe so whats the truth? Also I wasn't mocking or saying it to be an asshole I was just correcting him so he would know.... You freak ?

You know exactly what you were doing. 

Everyone here knows exactly what kind of person you are. 

On 5/16/2019 at 4:47 AM, kesiak said:

Crowdfunding is actually quite common nowadays even among established artists - De La Soul, TLC, Amanda Palmer all run successful campaigns to fund their projects in recent years. I'm sure Leonard can make a pretty comfortable living just from his Madonna royalties but why spend your own money when you can ask people to back your project up? Although I did think he was asking for a stupid amount - over $100,000 to record an instrumental album? Bit of a stretch in my opinion :).  

It wouldn’t cost anywhere close to that especially consider he’s the producer to begin with. He must have been planning to hire an orchestra, a choir, who knows what else. Or probably just build a new studio for himself lol

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 6:18 AM, ashtangi-x said:

I AM LIVING FOR THIS COMMENT ???