Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/21/2019 at 9:26 PM, shakeyerdix said:

I'm so nervous for Paris...

I thought I could have access to Icon part as I took previous tours through Icon presales sometimes but I'm just a classic Icon member. I'm on waiting list for London. I really hope I will have a good ticket for Paris... 

Paris in da pocket also (2). Being a legacy member definitely has it's pro's. The links provided was only valid for 24 hours. I thought to get tickets for a friend yesterday. The link that worked in the afternoon didn't work anymore 3 hours later. Now it says all is sold and the packages are closed as well

waiting for my code!!!! still nothing!!!! i been around for icon since the beginning!!! why not get a legacy membership??? anyway if i didnt receive  any email or  code  yet here, guess its over!!!! so many sales before,and i don't want a ticket far away seeing nothing of my queen.still hoping tonight!!! been seeing her like 10 times! since blond ambition tour,  THENNN    sooooo far awayyyy from the stage. i want this ticket for this tour!

1 hour ago, patrice1711 said:

waiting for my code!!!! still nothing!!!! i been around for icon since the beginning!!! why not get a legacy membership??? anyway if i didnt receive  any email or  code  yet here, guess its over!!!! so many sales before,and i don't want a ticket far away seeing nothining of my queen.still hoping tonight!!! been seeing her like 10 times! since blond ambition tour,  sooooo far awayyyy from the stage. i want this ticket for this tour!

Hey @patrice1711I just got mail from ticketmaster.fr that I am confirmed for Paris shows. I will not be going, cause I got tickets for Lisbon yesterday so, in case you don't get verification mail, I can send you the code when I receive it tomorrow morning. I think it is transferable meaning that you can use it with your TIcketmaster account. 

Guest Sonny

I just received the email saying that I have been selected for tomorrow's Paris show presale! Does somebody here know (Icon Members) if there are still cheaper tickets for the Paris dates and where these seats are (which category)?

Also just got my email for the verified fan presale starting tomorrow at 10am.

Does anyone know how the hell you add a payment method to your account?

I am using the ticketmaster.fr website here in the UK and I cannot find a way to add a payment method which is going to cut my chances of getting a ticket tomorrow if I have to mess around adding payment method tomorrow :(

4 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

Also just got my email for the verified fan presale starting tomorrow at 10am.

Does anyone know how the hell you add a payment method to your account?

I am using the ticketmaster.fr website here in the UK and I cannot find a way to add a payment method which is going to cut my chances of getting a ticket tomorrow if I have to mess around adding payment method tomorrow :(

I use ticketmaster.fr here in France and I can’t either add the payment method, I guess it will be possible to add it on the check out and after will be save for future purchases if we want 

When you have to add payment details whilst booking tickets it is so stressful, I type them in wrong when booking tickets for rebel heart tour and lost front row tickets.

Does anyone have access to the price list and what prices match what categories seats?

Me and my friend have £250 each to spend on our tickets, are we likely to get good seats for this?

Where would you say is best to go for? the stalls or the first balcony?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

When you have to add payment details whilst booking tickets it is so stressful, I type them in wrong when booking tickets for rebel heart tour and lost front row tickets.

Does anyone have access to the price list and what prices match what categories seats?

Me and my friend have £250 each to spend on our tickets, are we likely to get good seats for this?

Where would you say is best to go for? the stalls or the first balcony?

Thanks

I am with you, is stressful in those moments.

Regarding the prices I saw on the registration page that was 84€, 134€, 225€, and 385€, something like that 

Hope it helps.

BTW, I sent you a private message :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Oscar Palazon said:

I am with you, is stressful in those moments.

Regarding the prices I saw on the registration page that was 84€, 134€, 225€, and 385€, something like that 

Hope it helps.

BTW, I sent you a private message :thumbsup:

The prices are those plus fees, that’s something I asked here to see if someone that has tickets for Paris can inform us 

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic