Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

2 minutes ago, apj said:

it's constantly changing but even looking at the interactive seat plan for dates I can see there are still tickets available

Weird. From my Ticketmaster I see all packages are closed and don't see anything else, cause I don't have an active link to purchase further tickets anymore

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, notbizzre said:

I hate YOU lol - joking obviously

I got "balcon bas" too, just a bit upper (row F) thank you - for last night.

Booking it was like delivering a baby (dramatic tone) - I had managed to get first row too at first for THREE TICKETS (this happened 5 MINUTES after the additional nights had been announced), but I ended up having issues with my bank website..long story short I bought my tickets only later on the day...and only managed to get 2 tickets cause that's all that was left.

I am happy with the purchase and can't wait!

Balcon Bas is for me the best area! so well done to you/us!

Thank you

We'll put fire on the Balcon Bas ! ahah

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, stancherry said:

Me queda 1 para el 25, ¿pero esa no es la fecha que estás buscando?

thanks for answering.  In fact I'm looking for the 26th, since my tickets are for that night, and he wants to attend with me.  I get tickets for other nights but my question is, if I buy for another night, my purchased tickets are canceled?

13 minutes ago, usagifer said:

thanks for answering.  In fact I'm looking for the 26th, since my tickets are for that night, and he wants to attend with me.  I get tickets for other nights but my question is, if I buy for another night, my purchased tickets are canceled?

You can buy total 4 tickets with one code. You can decide that these 4 tickets purchased for the same night, or even for four different shows. It won't cancel your already bought tickets.

I'm not sure why ticketmaster says that every shows are sold out, tickets are clearly still available...:eyes:

9 hours ago, FofiX said:

You can buy total 4 tickets with one code. You can decide that these 4 tickets purchased for the same night, or even for four different shows. It won't cancel your already bought tickets.

I'm not sure why ticketmaster says that every shows are sold out, tickets are clearly still available...:eyes:

Probably to build hype up so they can sell more shows...

I was reading on a FB group someone called TM asking about using a code they got from a person that had no intent to use even once and they replied they will routinely check with the European sales to ensure that codes used to unlock the presale aren’t found across multiple email addresses.

I dunno how serious they would be but cancellation on orders could occur so I chose not to risk it coming from Canada to London so do it at your own risk.

U2 fans were sharing codes the entire tour. Same with Hamilton.

Ticketmaster have said before they have no way to cross check codes to emails. The codes just unlock the tickets. The more people ring them up and ask the more likely they are to start though i would imagine.

U2 fans were sharing codes the entire tour. Same with Hamilton.

Ticketmaster have said before they have no way to cross check codes to emails. The codes just unlock the tickets. The more people ring them up and ask the more likely they are to start though i would imagine.

15 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Ah no panic then. Yours just haven't been printed yet. As soon as they show as printed then it will be 2-10 days for DHL :)

It’s not that I don’t have time till February but still, it would be nice to have the tickets already! ?

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic