Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no clue digital tickets were an option I only had a 14 Euro and 25 Euro option, but is it because I'm foreign? (actually now that I think of it, it’s probably that collectors ticket).

Either way! Coming from Canada for the March 1st show! Got Row D (3rd row since there's no Row A) and with fees, delivery and that collectors ticket it was only $70 CDN more than my $400 USD in Chicago which I got Row 15.

Ok. I was accepted as a verified fan.

Now how do I have to pay tickets on ticketmaster.fr?
I have a PayPal card , and a Postamat Maestro card that works like a credit card when you buy in a supermarket, but I don't think it's accepted as a payment method for transactions like this ...

Please, is there someone who bought or  is going to buy tickets on ticketmaster.fr  that is willing to give me more info?
What a stress... 

Hope there's someone who can help me. 

Thank you all in advance. 

On 6/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, sepulveda said:

My order status is still “non-editée” (not processed). I opted for registered mail.

My tickets arrived this week (collectors). And also if you didn't order collector's tickets, then they are immediately available as PDF.

8 hours ago, GleNergie said:

My tickets arrived this week (collectors). And also if you didn't order collector's tickets, then they are immediately available as PDF.

I’m still waiting for my collector’s tickets to arrive. Meanwhile the status changed to editée, so hopefully they will arrive soon. 

Ok... here’s some advice.

Have your code, credit card info, address and whatever else in front of you ready to copy and paste. Especially the code because you will end up putting it in numerous times and time spent typing it will be a waste.

Also make sure you check the site thoroughly beforehand so you know what to expect. You will get a question eg “choose all pictures that are shop fronts” to verify you are a real person during the sale. I panicked a bit when I saw this so I’m letting you know so you’re prepared.

Just take deep breaths. Go through and check each date, start with Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun first and go from the last show to the most recent because most people will click on the top one first or the Friday and Saturday.

Dont jump at the first tickets that come to you if you want the best. Try a few times until you get a good option. Don’t get too cocky though, anything in the front 10 rows will be amazing!

Also, and this important... go to the site 1/2 an hour in advance and just keep clicking refresh for half an hour non stop. It sounds crazy but last time they opened up the queue before the actual time. So the earlier you start trying the more likely you are to be at the front of the queue. I believe it was 10 minutes last time but Lisbon was 1/2 an hour in advance so who knows what they may do ?‍♂️

The tediousness of clicking ‘refresh’ for 1/2 an hour non stop will be worth it when you’re sitting way up front at a Madonna concert!

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic