Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

Jeez, this is turning into the weirdest tour ever and that takes some beating the whole Tears of a Clown show.

I highly doubt all those London shows are going to happen. I feel sorry for everyone having to have this worry and/or process of rescheduling. I am so grateful now I didn't like the album and decided to miss this tour because I would have the fear.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only difference with some US dates is that these London and Paris shows are packed, so it's hard to cancel...

At least that's my impression when looking for tickets on Ticketmaster, can anyone confirm?
How many seats are still available for Lisbon, London and Paris?

But after all this I highly doubt Naples and Berlin will happen, and if they do this means that Live Nation people are crazy and irresponsible.

From Madonna.com:

The Madame X 2020 tour will relaunch in Lisbon on 12-January where it plays 8 sold out shows through January 23rd. It then proceeds to London whereas a result of the highly specialized production elements, the Madame X Tour date originally slated for Sunday, 26-January at the London Palladium will now be rescheduled to Sunday, 16-February becoming the final date in the 15-show run in this city. There is no change to the additional performances 27, 29 & 30 January and 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 15-February.

Tickets for the 26-January performance will be honored at the 16-February event. Refunds if required will available via point of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Obviously, as @Franksaid, this has nothing to do with rest, but just with production problems.

It was obvious that only 2 days between Lisbon and London were not enough to transfer the whole thing, rehearse in the new venue etc. But they should have known better!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The only difference with some US dates is that these London and Paris shows are packed, so it's hard to cancel...

At least that's my impression when looking for tickets on Ticketmaster, can anyone confirm?

But after all this I highly doubt Naples and Berlin will happen, and if they do this means that Live Nation people are crazy and irresponsible.

This really has been a mess of a tour which is such a shame considering how innovative and special the show seems to be. 

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

London you can’t see the seats available it’s mainly the more expensive tickets left which isn’t a surprise but Lisbon and all of the Paris minus the 7 and 8 which were added were sold out!

30 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Below are the current availabilities for Paris

1626293648_ScreenShot2019-11-29at14_06_33.thumb.png.7b2a39bcb1f20f0a1111cf35f30b67e7.png559328980_ScreenShot2019-11-29at14_06_52.thumb.png.1be46244ac376f993f78f61858b19464.png

16 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

London you can’t see the seats available it’s mainly the more expensive tickets left which isn’t a surprise but Lisbon and all of the Paris minus the 7 and 8 which were added were sold out!

Yes I know, I was mainly referring to London because you can't really see how many are available in a row. For instance if ROW D is available, they don't state how many. I say so because I tried to find the aisle tickets. As for Paris, they come and they go, but only a few...

Tribe comment: opening with a completely unnecessary celebration of the tour critical success and closing with the shortest apology ever.

Underground comment: this is getting ridiculous.

Even the hardcore fans don't know what to say...

As for me, I made my decision. If my shows are cancelled, I'll stay in London longer, although I already booked plane and hotel. Or I'll go to Paris, even if this means buying an expensive resale ticket. I was thinking about going to Paris anyway... I only hope M recovers from her injury and the European dates are safe.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

This really sucks. She should be aware that we, as fans, are living with fear every day until our show(s) arrives, fear of them being cancelled or changed or whatever the fuck her team feels to do. It's ridiculous. One thing is cancelling because she's injured, which i TOTALLY understand and wish her the best of the best and a speedy recovery, and another thing is cancelling or changing all 1st shows in every city, because of production elements. Her team should have known better. The preparations for this tour were too rushed and we r getting the consecuences of that now. They should have tested every venue, every theatre, before announcing dates to see the time they were gonna need to fit every production element into each and every stage, so things like these won't happen. I'm really sorry for all of u guys affected by this. I can only hope my Lisbon show is not changed or cancelled. We'll see...

Yeah, these rescheduling/cancellations because of the timing issue/production elements should have been more foreseeable.  I totally agree why people are upset over this. 

The positive; these PARIS shows changes were announced several month in advance, so it will be easier for people to reschedule anytime they took off if not change any accommodations they've made already. 

Though, I foresee this probably will hurt her when she goes on tour next time. People will be reluctant to buy tickets early if not just pass on going because they fear their show maybe be cancelled?

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Tribe comment: opening with a completely unnecessary celebration of the tour critical success and closing with the shortest apology ever.

Underground comment: this is getting ridiculous.

Even the hardcore fans don't know what to say...

As for me, I made my decision. If my shows are cancelled, I'll stay in London longer, although I already booked plane and hotel. Or I'll go to Paris, even if this means buying an expensive resale ticket. I was thinking about going to Paris anyway... I only hope M recovers from her injury and the European dates are safe.

So do you think it helps if Madonna makes these changes in advance like she did Paris? I understand that a lot of people may have already taken time off and may have made flight/hotel reservations, but I think being Paris is still a couple of months away, it might be easier for fans to reschedule time off and exchange their reservations.  I wonder if she plans to reschedule London's first couple of shows if it would be helpful if she does it soon, rather closer to the show date? 

My real concern is her knee injury.  That's a legit reason to cancel for me, but if the knee doesn't improve to her, it's quite possible more cancellations (even for the rescheduled dates) and will infuriate fans even more.

I don't blame Madonna necessarily, but her tour management really fucked this one up. 

If anyone had tickets to the shows that were rescheduled for Paris but cant make the rescheduled dates, I have two tickets for the 27th available.  face value, orchestra section Feb 27th Le Gran Rex, Paris. Orchestra section 1, row H, seats 32 & 34, right near the aisle where Madonna walks through the crowd several times during the show. The seats are near that sweet spot where you may get a spanking or a high five. asking face value for the pair, $800USD. Thanks (Seats marked in red on the image)

legranrex.jpg

I am BEYOND over this tour, not Madonna herself but the ENTIRE management of the tour. How can they be so irresponsible in logistic planning to put these shows on sale months in advance; just to re-arrange and postpone dates in city after city??? Esther and Stella would've done a better job. This whole thing has turned off some of her most loyal fans (including myself), due to poor MANAGEMENT and I'm sorry, this start from HER MANAGER MR. GUY OSEARY who is only after the last dollar he could get out of her name. 

This era has turned out to be such a bitter one for many of us, such a shame!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 hours ago, truerebel said:

I am BEYOND over this tour, not Madonna herself but the ENTIRE management of the tour. How can they be so irresponsible in logistic planning to put these shows on sale months in advance; just to re-arrange and postpone dates in city after city??? Esther and Stella would've done a better job. This whole thing has turned off some of her most loyal fans (including myself), due to poor MANAGEMENT and I'm sorry, this start from HER MANAGER MR. GUY OSEARY who is only after the last dollar he could get out of her name. 

This era has turned out to be such a bitter one for many of us, such a shame!

I completely understand the frustration to be honest. I don’t blame Madonna for this of course and I sincerely hope she recovers soon. But what’s sad is that this theatre tour was supposed to be a special experience for Madonna and for us and she seems to be enjoying herself so much more on this tour than on previous tours. She really does need to hire a new team; fire Guy Oseary, leave Live Nation, leave Interscope, sack Jamie King.  

9 hours ago, FofiX said:

Do u know how I can request refund? I havent received anything from Ticketmaster or LN

I haven't received an email yet either but here's their online form:

https://help.ticketmaster.fr/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or if you received hard-printed or collector tickets go here:

https://help.ticketmaster.fr/hc/en-us/articles/360007219273

This is just getting ridiculous. I don’t see how this is acceptable, no matter the artist. I was really looking forward to this tour, but now I’m not sure I care invest any energy or cash in future Madonna shows. My trust is gone and her team have let down far too many adoring fans. It’s just one slap in the face after another. Sorry, but no one is worth this level of frustration.

Edited by allanillusion (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic