Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, MisterFabian said:

Gee, such a long way to come over here. Let's be positive. She will be ok and will enjoy her time in Paris - and you too as well :)

It is stressful because I have booked my flight but too afraid to book any accommodation or anything because I will lose so much money if she cancels. But its going to get more and more expensive the longer I wait!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I got it too... everytime I get an Email from Ticketmaster France my heart sinks. And it’s all in French so I had no idea what it was saying until i scrolled down 

Me too!!! I was almost having a heart attack when I read Ticketmaster Information on my phone :seeno:

I'm still wondering if we will get an official announcement telling us which Paris shows will be cancelled like they did with London...

12 hours ago, Sonny said:

Me too!!! I was almost having a heart attack when I read Ticketmaster Information on my phone :seeno:

I'm still wondering if we will get an official announcement telling us which Paris shows will be cancelled like they did with London...

I have a feeling she will try to get through all of them

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I have a feeling she will try to get through all of them

That would be fantastic :hearteyes: I would even accept a show without the first section as long as I can see her live for the first time my life!

• Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic