Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

33 minutes ago, Sonny said:

That would be fantastic :hearteyes: I would even accept a show without the first section as long as I can see her live for the first time my life!

The reason I think that is because there is only 1 lot of 3 days in a row and she seems to have found a strategy that helps her get through the double shows. I guess we shall see.

If she shortens or cancels one of my shows I will not be angry at her. I will just buy for another show ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lifelong dream to see her in Europe and the 20th was to be the show. Planned everything 7 months ago and have anticipated this to be a bucket list trip, flying in Paris from NY....then BOOM, show is cancelled! This will be my 3rd canceled show this tour, to say I am sad and disappointed is an under-statement. 

I have made peace with it but unfortunately, this tour will forever leave a bad taste in my mouth. Months and months of anticipation just to be let down so sudden will take a long time to get over.

Good luck to those who have tickets for an upcoming (yet to be canceled) show, I sincere hope this will be the last of cancellations. 

In all honesty I don't even know if I am sad, disappointed or slightly relieved right now. This tour has been such a tense era, so many fans let down by cancellations and yet so many fans loving the show. This constant checking how the tour is proceeding, is she still ok, isn't she? Is my date gonna be cancelled? I'm not sure how I feel about the management of this tour and the decision to go ahead when your artist is already injured at the start of the tour (she herself even says she didn't expect to get this far) On the one hand she's a trooper, performing under such pressure and in obvious pain, on the other hand I'm not so charmed by her attitude that everyone has to be understanding when she starts hours late, cancels last minute, shortens her show etc. Don't get me wrong I think she is a great artist and the only one I would even concider traveling for, but I also get the impression her world view has become very narrow and just includes her own state of mind. That said, I would have loved to see the show and do wish everyone who is still lucky enough to see it a, likely guaranteed, marvelous time! X

23 minutes ago, Jet said:

I agree. I was actually quite relieved when my show was cancelled last week (luckily I was at London opening night), it meant I got a load of money back and I live close enough to London to not need a hotel or expensive travel arrangements, plus the worry about it being cancelled was resolved. I still had/have the worry about my Paris show though, and Ive spent a lot more money on that with hotels and travel etc so will be gutted it if it is cancelled but fingers crossed it’ll be ok. I’m just so sorry for those who have booked accommodation and travel whose shows have been cancelled.

I’d still go through it all again in a heartbeat though because it’s Madonna and I’m addicted!

The relief mostly comes from not having to worry about it anymore lol, but travel and acc have been booked, lucky for me my bf is joining me so we will have a romantic weekend instead of stanning M

Guest Nobody Knows Me
9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I think it's getting harder and harder for her to endure the pain. 

I just hope she knows what she’s doing and doesn’t overdo it. Hopefully she’ll pull through though. 

• Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic