Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

3 hours ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

How do you enter the lottery? Where is the link please guys?

Also there is an orchestra seat available right now on Ticketmaster.fr for 10th March if anyone is interested! :)

Screenshot_20200221-050005~2.png

You have to download her app off the apple or android store and do it through there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, aprilshack said:

You have to download her app off the apple or android store and do it through there.

Also @Can-We-Get-Togetherthe info won’t be available until the day of each show. You just have to check the info on the day and it will ask you to take a pic of yourself. It will be under the news section I think. Good luck!

just got home last evening!!!! paris for 2 days without  MADAME X!!!! we did some sight seeing   ,,,nothing to see on the REX building!!!   did the semetary, had good food,in this libanon restaurant!!!!!building to see over paris, unpolith people ...and got robbed in the metro leaving home.they pushed me with ,4 guys, i fought back!!!they try to steel my everything!!!!!   nooone cared on the metro!!! I FOUGHT!!! fucking assholes!!!!  yesterday  evening i came home.and i wonder why !!!! but i still want my MADAMEX TOUR to see my queen on 11 march,alll payed,new hotel, tgv,...everythingiiibut after i wanna go home!!!  next......MX   .....i just glad im home. dont think im still have,want the strenght  to do this.... just LUV MY M

3 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

just got home last evening!!!! paris for 2 days without  MADAME X!!!! we did some sight seeing   ,,,nothing to see on the REX building!!!   did the semetary, had good food,in this libanon restaurant!!!!!building to see over paris, unpolith people ...and got robbed in the metro leaving home.they pushed me with ,4 guys, i fought back!!!they try to steel my everything!!!!!   nooone cared on the metro!!! I FOUGHT!!! fucking assholes!!!!  yesterday i came home.and i wonder why !!!! but i still want my MADAMEX TOUR to see my queen on 11 march,alll payed,new hotel, tgv,...everythingiiibut after i wanna go home!!!next......MX   .....i just glad im home. dont think im still have,want the strenght  to do this.... just LUV MY M

Shit. Were you on your own?

11 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

Shit. Were you on your own?

with a friend he couldnt do anything i suppose, i  hate this robbers, hate this metro,  just  wanna see M,  2 show cancceled, we payed, we were there,i didnt had a good time,anyway,,          11 mars, ... or nothing..  been a fan since 1985.. but...

29 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

just got home last evening!!!! paris for 2 days without  MADAME X!!!! we did some sight seeing   ,,,nothing to see on the REX building!!!   did the semetary, had good food,in this libanon restaurant!!!!!building to see over paris, unpolith people ...and got robbed in the metro leaving home.they pushed me with ,4 guys, i fought back!!!they try to steel my everything!!!!!   nooone cared on the metro!!! I FOUGHT!!! fucking assholes!!!!  yesterday i came home.and i wonder why !!!! but i still want my MADAMEX TOUR to see my queen on 11 march,alll payed,new hotel, tgv,...everythingiiibut after i wanna go home!!!next......MX   .....i just glad im home. dont think im still have,want the strenght  to do this.... just LUV MY M

Just awful. I'm so sorry but glad you are ok! I hope your trip will be better on the 11th. Keep us posted. 

19 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

with a friend he couldnt do anything i suppose, i  hate this robbers, hate this metro,  just  wanna see M,  2 show cancceled, we payed, we were there,i didnt had a good time,anyway,,          11 mars, ... or nothing..  been a fan since 1985.. but...

Scary stuff. Hope they didn’t get away with anything.

just glad i got home...,dont want this expierience again.have put to much energy for m !!!!!  in all my tours  if this 11 doesn't work .. i don't care anymore  think im not that vivid , force to do this.... im still strong...but please,  bang bang this mother fucking robbers who hurt me,physically again,almost after any M TOUR

• Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic