Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Paris for me is the most beautiful theatre she’s performed in during this tour. Part of me wishes she recorded the tour here, but of course Lisbon does make the most sense. Hopefully the DVD or Blu-Ray will be out by the end of this year. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Paris for me is the most beautiful theatre she’s performed in during this tour. Part of me wishes she recorded the tour here, but of course Lisbon does make the most sense. Hopefully the DVD or Blu-Ray will be out by the end of this year. 

Oh yes please! I hope we won't have to wait too long for this release. I was so fed up with the Rebel Heart tour.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, MisterFabian said:

Oh yes please! I hope we won't have to wait too long for this release. I was so fed up with the Rebel Heart tour.

Well if they don’t over edit it then I don’t see why it shouldn’t be out this year. Fingers crossed. :crying:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, MisterFabian said:

I do hope they won't over edit it. They need to do something classic and simple to match the intimacy of the shows!

Exactly. I really hope it’ll be a simple recording a la Who’s that Girl, The Girlie Show, Drowned World. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Oh I remember that feeling well from past tours. Hang in there. I hope it goes away soon. 

Hopefully I’ll get to see her for a second time in the not so far distance. 

:06:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I hope so too!!! 

Let’s pray she gets this knee fixed and comes back stronger than ever. She’s a trooper after all. 

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Videos like this make me long for the DVD that much more....

Nobody mentionned that she started again the show with Vogue... So no God control, Dark ballet and Human nature.

No carfew in Paris...

I just hope I won't live the same cut show as in London next sunday when I will go back to the show... This lottery must stop. Either way I can't understand she cut the first 3 songs... God control is the opening. So a very important. I don't really care about Human nature though...

1 hour ago, Monsieur X said:

Anyone else with a post concert depression? :‘(

Same here. It hit me a couple of days after the show that -my- Madame X era is basically over.

I've never longed for a tour film as much as i have with this tour though. Must be because of the lack of proper footage. So i guess we have that to look forwards to!

7 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

I just hope I won't live the same cut show as in London next sunday when I will go back to the show... This lottery must stop. Either way I can't understand she cut the first 3 songs... God control is the opening. So a very important. I don't really care about Human nature though...

Yeah, fuck Human Nature... start with God Control then Dark Ballet into Vogue, 

Cut Crazy and Future. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
32 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah, fuck Human Nature... start with God Control then Dark Ballet into Vogue, 

Cut Crazy and Future. 

Crazy was a highlight for me personally, but then it is one of my favourite songs on the album so perhaps that changed my perspective. 
I saw the show that opened with Vogue, which was a shame since God Control is my favourite song on Madame X, but still it was a great opener. I do feel bad that she has had to edit the show, since she has always expressed her disliking towards altering her shows. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

If you go to a show when there has been a show the day before forget about God Control

At least we can experience it in the hopefully not so distant future on DVD. 

8 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

If you go to a show when there has been a show the day before forget about God Control

This is insane... What a great situation...

I will prepare a beautiful folded poster where I will write

"PLEASE SING GOD CONTROL/DARK BALLET/HUMAN NATURE

>> I'M NOT CHANGING MY SHOW FREDDY !"

Next sunday (as a second night show....)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic