madonna GIF

The show will end late since she'll sing all the songs I've requested

Have a ball! 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Honestly, for the Madame X Tour DVD, I would love if the editing were similar to the professional footage they had of the Stade de France show of The MDNA Tour. No special effects or weird filters or edited vocals, just a simple recording of the show.

This should really be shared in full at this point! Once again guys, c'me on some generosity!! They won't take anyone to court for this, trust me: this is not the entire demo session of a forthcoming official relaease

35 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I certainly hope she's okay and this is not a precursor of what's (not) to come tonight in Paris. 

I hope she's fine :freaky: I'm getting a bit anxious cause in 3 days I will be in Paris and I hope that everything will go on as planned :cryin2:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, stefo said:

This should really be shared in full at this point! Once again guys, c'me on some generosity!! They won't take anyone to court for this, trust me: this is not the entire demo session of a forthcoming official relaease

I don’t think the show was filmed in its entirety.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I hope she's fine :freaky: I'm getting a bit anxious cause in 3 days I will be in Paris and I hope that everything will go on as planned :cryin2:

I think you'll be okay.  She hasn't any shows that three days in a row anymore. It's also been apparent, the first night after a break she does the full show and the second night she starts at Vogue.  I'm sure she's anxious to finish this tour.  She'll probably go into hiding for awhile after that. 

Ugh I Can't wait for this self indulgent tour to be over with. What started out as an intimate moment for fans has been anything but.

Madonna go back to arenas YOU ARE NOT A THEATER KIND OF GIRL! Being at a distance from your fans is the allure, the fantasy.

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye.......

Ditch this era and come back with some funky Madonna.

8 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh I Can't wait for this self indulgent tour to be over with. What started out as an intimate moment for fans has been anything but.

Madonna go back to arenas YOU ARE NOT A THEATER KIND OF GIRL! Being at a distance from your fans is the allure, the fantasy.

I don't agree with this at all.  The show has been plagued with a lot of issues that have been out of her control.  Though, I think she could do another intimate tour with out all the drama and antics.  Not only that, the majority of those who went to the shows came home very satisfied and enjoyed this intimate setting.  And who are we kidding?  Madonna is no Mary Poppins.  She's always going to be a Diva and vulgar.  That's who she is.

52 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Heading to the theatre in a few hours, thanks for ruining my vibe ?

49 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

It started out as an intimate tour and will end as such. 

And if anything this tour showed is that she does theaters in an amazing way. It was an experience and she was amazing. The problems that happened were really not her fault (except the late start times). 

I mean...reviews alone are better for this tour than in any of her most recent arena tours and she knows how to do this in intimate spaces.

I really don't think we're seeing Madonna traveling the world and visit a country for a show and move on. 

I do agree with the last sentence. I need dance Madonna back. I'm listening to the new Dua Lipa songs (who's with Warner Bros btw) and i can't help but wonder how Madonna would sound if she revisted the 80's with an album now with a modern twist like Dua is doing. (kinda like Confessions...but for the 80's era) 

After watching her doing all these 80's hairdos lately (Crave music video and her London party like a week ago) i can actually picture it. Shame it won't happen though.

10 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Honestamente, para el DVD Madame X Tour, me encantaría que la edición fuera similar al metraje profesional que tenían del show Stade de France de The MDNA Tour. Sin efectos especiales o filtros extraños o voces editadas, solo una simple grabación del espectáculo.

I think that this time she will not put her hands and leave everything in charge of the company that made the documentary Madame ✖️ and the work will be great

• Enrico unfeatured this topic