Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Both Feb. 6 and 9 are short shows, but LQ recordings:

I think the guitar intro was in all the London shows I was at, but unless it's now longer it didn't impress me much. I even thought it was badly mixed with the Crave video...

1 million thank yous for these. Its amazing to have the recording from the night I was there.  I absolutely loved the intro.  Such a exciting build up.  From now on typewriter sounds will induce a spontaneous pant-creaming effect on me.  

Remember none of this is real!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, danielsevilla said:

Because we are missing Crave in between to see how it should merge...

Yes, I know, but I think they should have just removed the Crave video altogether as I don’t think it worked as a segue into Like A Prayer. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Blue Jean said:

I think it would have been nice if she’d done the album version of Crave instead

I do like the remix, but I just don’t think it fit well in the tour. An acoustic rendition could’ve been nice in the fado section. 

4 minutes ago, Krystof said:

I’m not liking the reports from Twitter - people said she was amazing but that she broke down crying talking about the pain from her knee during the Polaroid but that she was determined to complete the tour...

That is so sad. Sometimes I wonder if she's going to be able to keep going? Seriously, i don't know how she does it? ??

More. Wow...

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2020/paris-show-no-4/

The fourth Madame X theatre show in the City of Lights started at 11:07 PM and ended at 12:55 AM.

It was a very emotional one, with Madonna breaking into tears during the Polaroid selfie moment because of the pain caused by her injuries. Despite the suffering, as a true warrior, during the show she said “I will finish this fucking tour whatever it costs me.”

It was the second night in a set of two batch-to-batch performances in Paris and as expected it was based on the short version of the tour setlist. Here’s Djs from the MadonnaTribe Forum reporting:

As soon as the screen went up and Vogue started you could notice Madonna was uncomfortable and in huge amounts of pain. She got through Vogue and I Don’t Search I Find, and then when she took the selfie she seemed to take ages to start speaking.

She kept sniffing and my first thought was “oh has she got a cold”…. and then I realised she was sobbing!!! Really really sobbing! Her first words were “I’m in so much pain” and then she cried. It was a very very emotional moment.
She was sobbing uncontrollably. That doesn’t mean she was hysterically crying – she wasn’t – but she was unable to stop herself sobbing to be able to speak.
She then said that she “had made her bed so she’d lie in it and damn well finish the tour.”

The crowd chanted “WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU” louder than anything I have heard before and for what felt like 5 minutes.
This gave her the energy she needed because from Batuka onwards she was like a new person – literally beaming from ear to ear. There was a lot of love in that room tonight.

Later on she said “I may have blubbed like a cry baby on stage but I could still kick each and every one of your asses!”

Thanks to Djs.

Still 8 shows to go. 

Guys...she has this injury since September. A few days before the tour started. That was...almost 6 months ago. Half a year.

She performed the entire tour with a knee injury and has already done over 70 shows. 

If anything...she's a warrior. But at what cost? I seriously hope she pauses a bit after the tour and rests for months.

1 hour ago, Krystof said:

I’m not liking the reports from Twitter - people said she was amazing but that she broke down crying talking about the pain from her knee during the Polaroid but that she was determined to complete the tour...

It's so sad! A number of sources like Madonnatribe have commented on her breaking down and crying.  My concern is that she may have permanently harmed her self. What if she can never rid of this pain. There's only so much doctors can do.  I would hate for her to rely on pain medication and possibly get hooked on them. She spent her whole life swearing off drugs.  I would hate to see this might be what cuts her career short because she can no longer take the pain while touring.  I hope when the tour finishes, she gets proper treatment and it can be reversed and she can continue touring for years to come. :sad:

3 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Where is this dvd talk coming from. Setlists? Colors? Artworks? Huh?

The same company that did "The World of Madame X" posted on their instagram account that they were filming the first several Lisbon shows.  Even fans were alerted with notices at the venue that the show was being filmed.

16 minutes ago, techno101 said:

On the other hand, this would probably be the most interesting tour, hands down, for which a documentary could be produced.

IF they were completely honest.

she needs to let her body heal. I admire her commitment to trying her hardest here, but my God woman admit defeat and bow out for a while. It's literally cruel on herself at this stage.

11 minutes ago, scion said:

IF they were completely honest.

she needs to let her body heal. I admire her commitment to trying her hardest here, but my God woman admit defeat and bow out for a while. It's literally cruel on herself at this stage.

Agreed. She isn't coming across as a martyr. I'm sorry, but this is really silly. She could have postponed all the dates and healed. Yes, it would have sucked for people who flew to see her, but let's be real, how many attendees are booking flights to Madonna outside of a select fanatics each show (who are definitely shelling out top dollar as it is)? 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic