Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, kissmeimdying said:

1 million thank yous for these. Its amazing to have the recording from the night I was there.  I absolutely loved the intro.  Such a exciting build up.  From now on typewriter sounds will induce a spontaneous pant-creaming effect on me.  

Remember none of this is real!

How come we're talking London recordings on the Paris shows thread ? Don't you have a proper place to talk about it. I still haven't heard ANYTHING from Madame X Tour, I'd like to not be spoiled for a week. Thanks guys.

27 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

So she keeps on doing 1/2 show without doing the 3 first songs ??

Pfff....

I'm fucked up going on sunday evening...

After going to London where it was the same.

Am I supposed to be happy. ?

It is what it is. If you choose the be completely negative about it, that’s your choice. I’m going on Sunday too with the short version. The way she was last night with her knee we may not get a show. Other people have had shows cancelled completely so we are luckier than they are if the show goes ahead.

Am I 100% happy in getting the short show? No. But I’m not going to get angry about it. It is what it is. She could of gone fuck this shit completely from the start of this, but she has chosen to carry on. I admire her for that considering the pain she is in. Personally I think the tour should of been rescheduled months ago but that’s just my opinion. At the end of the day getting angry won’t get anyone anywhere. What has and will happen will happen. We can’t change anything about the way the shows go. Fingers crossed the rest of the shows go ahead. I promise you you will still enjoy what you see even though you feel short changed. Enjoy her while we can. She won’t be around forever. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
30 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t really feel cutting the 1st 3 songs ruins the experience at all. There’s so much more to love than the first 3 songs.

I agree, and it’s been recorded so we’ll get to see what we missed. 

1 hour ago, discohub said:

How come we're talking London recordings on the Paris shows thread ? Don't you have a proper place to talk about it. I still haven't heard ANYTHING from Madame X Tour, I'd like to not be spoiled for a week. Thanks guys.

I'm sorry about that.  I should've responded elsewhere.  Hope nothings been ruined for you - after all your restraint not looking at anything from the tour....... and keeping it going right till the end! (I tried to do the same but caved in pretty early!!) Lots of delicious surprises await you!

1 hour ago, aprilshack said:

It is what it is. If you choose the be completely negative about it, that’s your choice. I’m going on Sunday too with the short version. The way she was last night with her knee we may not get a show. Other people have had shows cancelled completely so we are luckier than they are if the show goes ahead.

Am I 100% happy in getting the short show? No. But I’m not going to get angry about it. It is what it is. She could of gone fuck this shit completely from the start of this, but she has chosen to carry on. I admire her for that considering the pain she is in. Personally I think the tour should of been rescheduled months ago but that’s just my opinion. At the end of the day getting angry won’t get anyone anywhere. What has and will happen will happen. We can’t change anything about the way the shows go. Fingers crossed the rest of the shows go ahead. I promise you you will still enjoy what you see even though you feel short changed. Enjoy her while we can. She won’t be around forever. 

I loved Vogue and I felt the show really kicked off at that point

1 hour ago, discohub said:

Then why are you in the Paris thread as some Paris shows have happened? Genuinely not being rude. Am I missing something? I have had little sleep so perhaps I am?

2 hours ago, discohub said:

22 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

Then why are you in the Paris thread as some Paris shows have happened? Genuinely not being rude. Am I missing something? I have had little sleep so perhaps I am?

Someone asked if there were recordings from London shows and I posted the link to my thread. No spoiler in this specific conversation. The whole thread is full of spoilers, including setlist changes reviews from each night etc., so if you don't want to know  anything this might not be the right thread for you. If you need info about venue, times, access just ask or use the status update.

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Someone asked if there were recordings from London shows and I posted the link to my thread. No spoiler in this specific conversation. The whole thread is full of spoilers, including setlist changes reviews from each night etc., so if you don't want to know  anything this might not be the right thread for you. If you need info about venue, times, access just ask or use the status update.

That’s what I was thinking. It’s not a spoiler free thread.

4 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

So she keeps on doing 1/2 show without doing the 3 first songs ??

Pfff....

I'm fucked up going on sunday evening...

After going to London where it was the same.

Am I supposed to be happy. ?

You've seen the show and complained about it already a couple of weeks ago, so if you choose to go again, be happy about it or leave your seat to someone else. Enough with the self-inflicted unhappiness, just don't go if you're bored.

Can someone who was at the concert explain how it happened? @Rupert76

We know that she took a tumble during Vogue, but when exactly and how? Both Underground and Oxana IG confirm she fell on stage.

Was it during the song à la Brit Awards?

I read on Bible she went to sit down but the chair wasn’t there and she fell on her ass.

I don't remember her sitting down during Vogue, only at the end...

Report from Tribe doesn't say anything about a tumble: "As soon as the screen went up and Vogue started you could notice Madonna was uncomfortable and in huge amounts of pain. She got through Vogue and I Don’t Search I Find, and then when she took the selfie she seemed to take ages to start speaking".

News of Madonna report (translated from French):

As soon as she started Vogue you could read on her face that something was wrong. Madame X is not in top form. On Vogue she is on the verge of falling when she misses the chair when sitting down. A thrill runs through the audience. She pulls herself together but her hand shakes abnormally, she has made herself a big fright. She continues with the second piece and then comes the selfie. She asks for a chair, sits down and ... bursts into tears! I can't describe how it felt at the time, it was terrible to see her like that. Madonna cracks and gives herself up to us: "I'm in such pain" she manages to whisper "Look at me crying like a baby in front of you! But I don't want your pity. I was the one who wanted to do this tour and I will finish it no matter what!"

It's so sad.  Her only saving grace is three days off next week ...and that isn't going to help her either. She needs to completely cancel. I feel so bad for her. Her strength is impeccable and she's an example for determination and to keep going at all costs, and yet, she is also her worst enemy at this point as she could be causing (and most likely is)permanent damage. I understand she doesn't want to disappoint and lose fans,but, no one wants her to hurt herself. It's so sad. 

This is all so sad, and it's giving me tragic Evita vibes. If she makes it to Saturday maybe she should skip the beer bitch and sing the Lament and You Must Love Me instead:

The choice was mine, and mine completely
I could have any prize that cancelled the tour if I desired
I could burn with the splendor of the brightest fire
Or else, or else I could choose time

Remember I was very young then
And a year was forever and a day
So what use could fifty, sixty, seventy be?
I saw the lights, and I was on my way

And how I lived, how they shone
But how soon the lights were gone...

Deep in my heart, I'm concealing
Things that I'm longing to say
Scared to confess, what I'm feeling
Frightened you'll slip away
You must love me, you must love me
You must. love. me.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic