Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, aprilshack said:

And scary when you can see a group of guys at gard du Nord eyeing up your case and following you. 

exactely, like 4 gangsters trying robbing me last week in the metro train.had my worse 2 days in paris... without the MXT,still hope to see the show 11th 

Hace 10 horas, Voguerista dijo:

No puedo imaginarla sin lanzar un DVD y Blu-Ray. Aquí es donde puede recuperar el dinero que ha perdido haciendo una gira de teatro. Espero que lo haga en un estilo documental con muchos detalles detrás de escena de todo lo que sucedió con sus heridas, etc., pero tomaré todo lo que no pude ver en vivo esta vez. 

Creo que si lo va a lanzar en alguna plataforma y en blu ray, pero dudo que sea documental, no está grabando nada en ninguna ciudad fuera de esenario... Madame tour️ el programa es  muy visual y especial para ella ... ¡así que prepárate para ver esta obra de arte!

It happened already that she filmed a show - in Lisbon - without releasing it. BUT, considering the good market results of the RHT dvd and that this time there is not a single proper video of the show, the MXT dvd can sell very very well. They'll recoup some money. The phone policy was an artistic idea ("nothing between us") but also an economical move.

Releasing the Madame X Tour as a streaming / DVD is a way to make general public forget a little about Eurovision and the drama surrounding the cancellations. I don't think she will miss the opportunity, because she needs to show her art and vission and how good was the concert, more than ever. 

20 minutes ago, Bel said:

It's really sad and crazy to see her come and leave while walking nearly like a crippled elderly lady.  Then, she's on stage giving it her all, and appearing almost fine.  I worry for her.  I want this tour to be over for her just so she can finally rest and mend her injuries.  

Here's to tonight! 

I'm in Paris now and tomorrow I will finally see her live. I'm quite worried because of everything that is happening right now, the fire and protests in Gare de Lyon, the Coronavirus, Madonna not feeling well... I hope that the show will happen and that I willenjoy it cause I've waited so long for this to happen. 

39 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I'm in Paris now and tomorrow I will finally see her live. I'm quite worried because of everything that is happening right now, the fire and protests in Gare de Lyon, the Coronavirus, Madonna not feeling well... I hope that the show will happen and that I willenjoy it cause I've waited so long for this to happen. 

I hope so too. Keep us posted. ???

Started with Vogue. Very serious. No smiles. No jokes. Se was in pain, she was not having fun doing the concert. No beer chat, she sang La vie en Rose (two verses) with a musician. Polaroid 2500€, no jokes, just accepted the money and gave the German girl the photo. Audience trying to tell her that we love her but she only smiled 2 times. Introducing Future (no body is coming to the future) she almost cry

She is a fighter, she is a warrior. She said we need very fews things from life, the most important health. 

34 minutes ago, ILOVENY said:

Started with Vogue. Very serious. No smiles. No jokes. Se was in pain, she was not having fun doing the concert. No beer chat, she sang La vie en Rose (two verses) with a musician. Polaroid 2500€, no jokes, just accepted the money and gave the German girl the photo. Audience trying to tell her that we love her but she only smiled 2 times. Introducing Future (no body is coming to the future) she almost cry

She is a fighter, she is a warrior. She said we need very fews things from life, the most important health. 

Thanks for letting us know. She must be in greater pain being she did the short show. I feel so bad for her. ?

From Bowling at Madonna Tribe. Her pain sounds worse than ever  ?

So back from the show, 
Radio edit after a very nice warm up from the band , we took our seat front row when they just started.
First row is definitely NOT the best seat in the house, anything from row 1 to 5 is too close and I mean it.
Yes you get to see her up close BUT she was so not at ease, she s in pain, she s exhausted and after few minutes even my parents look at me with that expression “what is going on”
You could almost felt everybody wondering will she go through the show and she did. But in a bad mood, from pain, exhaustion, and especially after the Polaroid won by a German girl. Someone say something anti German and her expression was terrible. She said” I heard that every country had bad history or history involved tyran so don’t lecture anyone” followed by a long pause and looking aggressively in the audience.
Same when she told the story about Celeste passing away an italian girl next to me said “hun?” Like she didn’t understand. And same Madonna stopped, looked at her and answer her with a stone face and aggressive tone . “It meant she died”. It was awkward... and again a weird long pause :starring at the girl....
There was a lot of love and scream from fan I guess but not enough, she complained about the audience being half asleep. We were not enough so she kinda switch to the auto pilote mode for a while.
She warmed a bit when the whole fado section got wild reaction.
My parents and brother didn’t especially notice the bad mood but they did notice her pain and exhaustion.
What was incredible was her voice, never ever I ve heard sing like that. EVER.
Especially la vie en Rose. Through the roof. Jaw dropping performance. So was extreme Occident.
Now to adress the elephant in the room she is beyond exhausted. Compare to Chicago she was the shadow of herself.
Yes it’s admirable she keep on going but the pain is too obvious now, there something unhealthy for everybody in the room at this point imho.
The dancers looks worried, m look worried at every step she take, the audience was worried about her pain.
It create a weird atmosphere, probably the people in the row far back wouldn’t notice but for us at front row, we could see the eyes contact, the subtle interaction between them. And M facial expression. She had a dancer holding her hand or close to her almost all the time. After butaka dance she seat next to one of the lady, the last one took her hand to comfort her and M was making again that face of someone being in so much pain :-/
M missed her come alive entrance with incomplete costume , her lap entrance and at the end of lap she was almost crying.
I don’t know what to make of this night. It was emotional, brilliant brave, awkward and painful all at the same time.
I don’t how to express it better.
Since it’s the second radio edit in a row I Think it would be the case until the end. 
I have 2 more shows to attend, when I told my parents she has all those remaining shows to do they ask “how she s gonna make it?”
Don’t take this review as a negative one, it’s not, it’s just what I felt being so close to the stage and the whole energy coming from it. 
I guess people not as close had Probably different feeling. But imho was not her best performance, not her best night, not her best crowd, but probably her best voice EVER...
So bittersweet is the word to describe that night even if my guest had a blast, I for one was worried and sorry for her many times.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic