Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, migsou said:

fuck all of y'all wishing she'd cancel. just got back from the show... she was amazing!!!! laughing, joking about the injuries... full concert! miss fame was the beer chat

It's only because people care and don't want her injuries to get worse or for her to have permanent damage that they think she should cancel. At the same time, those same people love her like you and and wish her the best for whatever she decides.

59 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It's only because people care and don't want her injuries to get worse or for her to have permanent damage that they think she should cancel. At the same time, those same people love her like you and and wish her the best for whatever she decides.

She actually expressed gratitude tonight for being able to do what she loves.

There is no way she’s in such bad shape that she needs to cancel the rest of the tour. She was not struggling at all tonight. I think 2 shows in a row is strenuous for her but she’s doing pretty well all things considering. And she’s continuing because she wants to.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Also there was a girl a few seats over from me who got caught with a spy camera between her breasts. Security removed her permanently in the last quarter of the show. I don’t know how they caught her.

So Boob cam got exposed!  LOL!  Seriously though, I'm glad she had a good show.  However, if she can't handle two or three shows in a row, then yes it's pretty bad.  But I supposed with her injuries, the pains come and go, and some days it's worst than others.  I suspect her fall the other night just made things worse.  She had a couple of days to relax, so I'm sure she was feeling decent at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, MarXus said:

So Boob cam got exposed!  LOL!  Seriously though, I'm glad she had a good show.  However, if she can't handle two or three shows in a row, then yes it's pretty bad.  But I supposed with her injuries, the pains come and go, and some days it's worst than others.  I suspect her fall the other night just made things worse.  She had a couple of days to relax, so I'm sure she was feeling decent at the moment. 

Yeah it does seem to be something that comes and goes. She seemed more positive about it tonight. She kept making jokes about it actually.

I do hope for everyone else’s sake we don’t see anymore cancellations!

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

There is no way she’s in such bad shape that she needs to cancel the rest of the tour. She was not struggling at all tonight. I think 2 shows in a row is strenuous for her but she’s doing pretty well all things considering. And she’s continuing because she wants to.

That's what I meant in previous posts when I said that she doesn't look weak. In many shows you don't notice she is injured at all.

And that's what I meant when I said the we know nothing! And still many people think she needed to cancel the tour and have surgery...

Beer bitch was miss fame - was a nice interaction with miss fame being very thankful about being there and seeing the show - madonna telling her that fame looked more glamorous than her so she wanted to run away from being next to her 

madonna’s first comment was “let’s not pretend I don’t know who you are, so what should I call you?”

then a little banter about whether it was fame or Curtis? Was she enjoying the show, was very pleasant and great interaction on both sides - she said that her team all wanted to go home to bed so were pointing at their watches for her to get on with the show to which fame replied well you can sing as much as you want as long as you want

few people in were shouting out (in French) for them to not speak in English and speak in French 

eventually they actually started the music to the next track to get her to wind up and get back on stage!

noticed lots of little things I hadn’t before - watching frozen today from row H (7th row as there is no row A At grand Rex) I’m positive that distance is where the show was designed to be seen When she was putting it together

ive been 3rd row, boxes at the palladium, Upper circle there too, further back in Lisbon (row 12 and also near the back) and tonight during frozen it was the perfect blend of seeing madonna and Lola together as intended - when I’ve been closer to the stage all eyes are on madonna rather than the screen, further back (row 12 and further) I’ve focused on Lola more than madonna as that’s where the eyes naturally go

row 7 was the perfect blend of both as you could see her eyes but the video married on top of her perfectly

there is nothing that beats the excitement of being in the front 3-4 rows, but you miss the spectacle of what she was trying to do with Madame x tour

the twins didn’t come out for express yourself so 2 of the singers took over their parts, was very slick and obviously they had rehearsed that part

will write more when I remember it later x

51 minutes ago, Krystof said:

Beer bitch was miss fame - was a nice interaction with miss fame being very thankful about being there and seeing the show - madonna telling her that fame looked more glamorous than her so she wanted to run away from being next to her 

madonna’s first comment was “let’s not pretend I don’t know who you are, so what should I call you?”

then a little banter about whether it was fame or Curtis? Was she enjoying the show, was very pleasant and great interaction on both sides - she said that her team all wanted to go home to bed so were pointing at their watches for her to get on with the show to which fame replied well you can sing as much as you want as long as you want

few people in were shouting out (in French) for them to not speak in English and speak in French 

eventually they actually started the music to the next track to get her to wind up and get back on stage!

noticed lots of little things I hadn’t before - watching frozen today from row H (7th row as there is no row A At grand Rex) I’m positive that distance is where the show was designed to be seen When she was putting it together

ive been 3rd row, boxes at the palladium, Upper circle there too, further back in Lisbon (row 12 and also near the back) and tonight during frozen it was the perfect blend of seeing madonna and Lola together as intended - when I’ve been closer to the stage all eyes are on madonna rather than the screen, further back (row 12 and further) I’ve focused on Lola more than madonna as that’s where the eyes naturally go

row 7 was the perfect blend of both as you could see her eyes but the video married on top of her perfectly

there is nothing that beats the excitement of being in the front 3-4 rows, but you miss the spectacle of what she was trying to do with Madame x tour

the twins didn’t come out for express yourself so 2 of the singers took over their parts, was very slick and obviously they had rehearsed that part

will write more when I remember it later x

I think front rows are more exciting because she's closer. But mezzanine and balcony do the trick if you want an overview of the full spectacle. That is the case with a theatre show as much as an arena one. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Somebody said that at last night’s show she stated that she will never do a theatre setting again because it’s not what she expected. Can anybody confirm if this is true? 

7 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Somebody said that at last night’s show she stated that she will never do a theatre setting again because it’s not what she expected. Can anybody confirm if this is true? 

It not true - she didn’t say that specifically about a theatre setting just that it had been hard and these last shows would be the last chance to see this spectacle - or something similar to that 

Not only was madonna on fire last night but the crowd was electric - the best I’ve experienced since lisbon

after the band played at the start the crowd gave them a massive standing ovation

going back to the end of express yourself madonna noticed that the crowd was great and said it was great to be there on a Wednesday night (yesterday was Tuesday) and then followed up with “can you ladies get me a bar at the drink” before realising what she said and then “what am I talking about?”

Then after the god is a woman line she hopped round on her good leg in circles about 4-5 times singing “god is a woman with a broken leg, god is a woman with a broken leg, god is a woman with a broken leg”

”what am I talking about I don’t have a broken leg!”

”can you believe there are only 6 shows remaining?”

when she sat for the Polaroid she told this was the part of the show where the audience got to see her wooden leg which she lifted up and crossed it over the other.

when she stood to say “Madame x is also a saint” she wobbled before saying “who can’t stand upright!”And laughed
then looked round and saw that the chair had been taken in those few seconds that she stood up (one of the vogue dancers had swiftly walked across stage and grabbed it and walked off very quickly) and complained that her safety net had been taken away and that she was up there on her own

polaroid went to a girl called Petra for $3000, she asked if the name Petra was Eastern European? The girl said yes and that she was from Croatia - madonna said how beautiful Croatia was and then asked what Petra did

petra was a private chef and madonna said oh great, I’m looking for a new chef, there was chat where Petra was trying to say how until she became a chef she wasn’t happy in her career, madonna piped back for Petra to speak only when the microphone was pointed at her at one bit before lying down on the stage rolling onto her back head over the edge of the stage upside down and asked

”are you on drugs? Because I am” pause and then “just kidding”
she was in a great mood all night 

she mentioned later during the Portuguese segment how she was addicted to painkillers then went on to talk a little about her injury but that she had no idea when she started the tour she would be a broken mess by the end but that it was worth it to be up on stage as she was doing what she loved - the crowd went wild

right from God Control she had a spring in her step and smiles all over her face and they continued all night, the performance was flawless, even at one point she saw something on the stage, bent over and walked to the front held whatever it was up and dropped it and it floated to the floor (think was material from a costume or something)

also 

when she told the story about Gasper challenging her to learn a fado song she followed up

except that he didn’t say that and it didn’t really happen like that at all, she said they had been in a warehouse in Brooklyn in the wet and the cold and he had challenged her but just not how she told it. But that it made a good story the way she told it didn’t it?

crowd screamed yes!! 
She then went on to say it didn’t matter that it didn’t happen that way because it was a good story and that’s what it’s all about, telling a good story!

on my way to Disney for the day now before coming back for my final Madame X concert - assuming it goes ahead and after last night there isn’t anything to indicate it won’t - but that’s what I thought in Lisbon before 2 cancellations... 

my other half is Still a little pissed that it will be the edit tonight being a second show, especially as we come to the end of 9 shows and count up how much money these 9 shows have cost us since last May.  We sacrificed A LOT all last year and still have some to pay off with the final parts of this Paris trip (hotel etc) and he never thought he could imagine thinking that - but looking at the final costs it does make me want to throw up

honestly I will enjoy it for what she can give - the show doesn’t make sense at all without the beginning - there is no meaning and narrative without the introduction, but her health is more important than that!

the most important thing for me last night, above it being my birthday and her doing a full show was that she was happy, performed like a star and had I not been at saturdays concert I wouldn’t have known about her injury to be honest - it was amazing to see her on form and doing what she loves - that was the most amazing thing last night and I hope her health from here on out continues to be under control while she finishes the Paris shows and then she takes all the time she needs to get her health back completely 

16 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It was really just a passing comment, she said “this will never happen again you know that don’t you?”

I have the audio so we’ll be able to hear what she said exactly once I get back to Australia and upload it!

8 minutes ago, Krystof said:

Not only was madonna on fire last night but the crowd was electric - the best I’ve experienced since lisbon

after the band played at the start the crowd gave them a massive standing ovation

going back to the end of express yourself madonna noticed that the crowd was great and said it was great to be there on a Wednesday night (yesterday was Tuesday) and then followed up with “can you ladies get me a bar at the drink” before realising what she said and then “what am I talking about?”

Then after the god is a woman line she hopped round on her good leg in circles about 4-5 times singing “god is a woman with a broken leg, god is a woman with a broken leg, god is a woman with a broken leg”

”what am I talking about I don’t have a broken leg!”

”can you believe there are only 6 shows remaining?”

when she sat for the Polaroid she told this was the part of the show where the audience got to see her wooden leg which she lifted up and crossed it over the other.

when she stood to say “Madame x is also a saint” she wobbled before saying “who can’t stand upright!”And laughed
then looked round and saw that the chair had been taken in those few seconds that she stood up (one of the vogue dancers had swiftly walked across stage and grabbed it and walked off very quickly) and complained that her safety net had been taken away and that she was up there on her own

polaroid went to a girl called Petra for $3000, she asked if the name Petra was Eastern European? The girl said yes and that she was from Croatia - madonna said how beautiful Croatia was and then asked what Petra did

petra was a private chef and madonna said oh great, I’m looking for a new chef, there was chat where Petra was trying to say how until she became a chef she wasn’t happy in her career, madonna piped back for Petra to speak only when the microphone was pointed at her at one bit before lying down on the stage rolling onto her back head over the edge of the stage upside down and asked

”are you on drugs? Because I am” pause and then “just kidding”
she was in a great mood all night 

she mentioned later during the Portuguese segment how she was addicted to painkillers then went on to talk a little about her injury but that she had no idea when she started the tour she would be a broken mess by the end but that it was worth it to be up on stage as she was doing what she loved - the crowd went wild

right from God Control she had a spring in her step and smiles all over her face and they continued all night, the performance was flawless, even at one point she saw something on the stage, bent over and walked to the front held whatever it was up and dropped it and it floated to the floor (think was material from a costume or something)

also 

when she told the story about Gasper challenging her to learn a fado song she followed up

except that he didn’t say that and it didn’t really happen like that at all, she said they had been in a warehouse in Brooklyn in the wet and the cold and he had challenged her but just not how she told it. But that it made a good story the way she told it didn’t it?

crowd screamed yes!! 
She then went on to say it didn’t matter that it didn’t happen that way because it was a good story and that’s what it’s all about, telling a good story!

on my way to Disney for the day now before coming back for my final Madame X concert - assuming it goes ahead and after last night there isn’t anything to indicate it won’t - but that’s what I thought in Lisbon before 2 cancellations... 

my other half is Still a little pissed that it will be the edit tonight being a second show, especially as we come to the end of 9 shows and count up how much money these 9 shows have cost us since last May.  We sacrificed A LOT all last year and still have some to pay off with the final parts of this Paris trip (hotel etc) and he never thought he could imagine thinking that - but looking at the final costs it does make me want to throw up

honestly I will enjoy it for what she can give - the show doesn’t make sense at all without the beginning - there is no meaning and narrative without the introduction, but her health is more important than that!

the most important thing for me last night, above it being my birthday and her doing a full show was that she was happy, performed like a star and had I not been at saturdays concert I wouldn’t have known about her injury to be honest - it was amazing to see her on form and doing what she loves - that was the most amazing thing last night and I hope her health from here on out continues to be under control while she finishes the Paris shows and then she takes all the time she needs to get her health back completely 

Fabulous... you have a very detailed memory. There are other tid bids I can add but bout to take off back to Australia. I’m in Madonna heaven right now!

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Fabulous... you have a very detailed memory. There are other tid bids I can add but bout to take off back to Australia. I’m in Madonna heaven right now!

Thanks:) , the memory can be a blessing or a curse (Saturday night really broke my heart looking back on it all Sunday - while waiting on the Eurostar back Sunday morning i had tears streaming down my face thinking back on it and affected me badly all Monday for example) my other half complains I write too much on these threads though

• Enrico unfeatured this topic