Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Let the "she's addicted to painkillers she should cancel the rest of the tour" drama begins.

Apologies - she said ibuprofen and paracetamol specifically - neither of which I believe you can be easily addicted to except by habit, it’s opioids and stronger that are addictive and hopefully she has avoided those

Edited by Krystof (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Also there was a girl a few seats over from me who got caught with a spy camera between her breasts. Security removed her permanently in the last quarter of the show. I don’t know how they caught her.

This girl is the unsung hero and martyr of the Madonna community. God bless her and her camera holding tiddies. 

3 hours ago, Krystof said:

Beer bitch was miss fame - was a nice interaction with miss fame being very thankful about being there and seeing the show - madonna telling her that fame looked more glamorous than her so she wanted to run away from being next to her 

madonna’s first comment was “let’s not pretend I don’t know who you are, so what should I call you?”

then a little banter about whether it was fame or Curtis? Was she enjoying the show, was very pleasant and great interaction on both sides - she said that her team all wanted to go home to bed so were pointing at their watches for her to get on with the show to which fame replied well you can sing as much as you want as long as you want

This made me so happy! I love how M knew who Miss Fame was. <3 

4 hours ago, Krystof said:

It not true - she didn’t say that specifically about a theatre setting just that it had been hard and these last shows would be the last chance to see this spectacle - or something similar to that 

This best not mean she has vetoed the show being released. :ag:

Arrived in Paris and going to see the show tonight finally!! :) Hoping for another great show with great mood.

What time should I be at the grand Rex? ticket says showtime is 8:30 but I understand she usually doesn't perform before 10pm (except in London with the curfew). Am I safe if I arrive around 9pm?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, PNutButter said:

This best not mean she has vetoed the show being released. :ag:

We’ll get our DVD. I’m pretty sure she’s contractually obligated to release it anyway. I think she just means she’ll be going back to arenas in the future. They’re supposedly building a new arena in Manchester that’s going to be the biggest in the U.K so perhaps we’ll see her there on the next tour.
:06:

1 hour ago, Dan Berg said:

Arrived in Paris and going to see the show tonight finally!! :) Hoping for another great show with great mood.

What time should I be at the grand Rex? ticket says showtime is 8:30 but I understand she usually doesn't perform before 10pm (except in London with the curfew). Am I safe if I arrive around 9pm?

Have the best time!! 

15 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

We’ll get our DVD. I’m pretty sure she’s contractually obligated to release it anyway. I think she just means she’ll be going back to arenas in the future. They’re supposedly building a new arena in Manchester that’s going to be the biggest in the U.K so perhaps we’ll see her there on the next tour.

The idea of theatres was great. They just needed more rest time between shows & no injury of course. I think it will be arenas in limited countries or a Vegas residency.

3 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Are there many people who sells tickets in front of Grand Rex or not ?

Yes but there are more people looking for tickets and they were very aggressive. Hold your tickets tightly as you walk in!

I would suggest that Facebook group or viagogo if you want good minute last tickets. I’ve seen some very good seats go at original price or close to it.

1 hour ago, Dan Berg said:

9pm is good. Gives you time to chill. She is unpredictable so who knows. Never arrive later than 9.30 imo.

28 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Yeah she was referring to the intimate theatre experience I am 100% certain. I can’t remember the exact words but she was saying to enjoy this experience because it won’t happen again.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic