Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

Guest Nobody Knows Me
29 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

The idea of theatres was great. They just needed more rest time between shows & no injury of course. I think it will be arenas in limited countries or a Vegas residency.

I imagine it’ll be arenas. There’s no way she’ll do a Vegas residency.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Krystof said:

Thanks:) , the memory can be a blessing or a curse (Saturday night really broke my heart looking back on it all Sunday - while waiting on the Eurostar back Sunday morning i had tears streaming down my face thinking back on it and affected me badly all Monday for example) my other half complains I write too much on these threads though

Brilliant review... tell your other half it's definitely not too much for me. Can picture her speaking those words and that's definitely her at her best. It's a joy to see when she's in that fantastic mood. Sharp as a drag queen.

An interesting report that I read the other day which briefly mentions M and which reflects some of my thoughts on the issue... I think very soon there will come a time when mature artists - including M - wonder if the whole hassle and logistics of moving a show around the world is worth it...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2020/mar/02/music-rock-concerts-musicians-touring

Guest Nobody Knows Me
15 minutes ago, notbizzre said:

I think eventually she'll do a permanent residency...I know she said she'd ratjervdue but...remember when she used to mock Cher for wearing wigs? Ah well..in 2020........lol

She has spoken against a lot of things and ended up doing them, so you never know. “Madonna‘s Las Vegas Residency” is definitely a title that would sell well after all. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
10 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Wouldn't be hoping to get a Bluray now instead of DVD? I would think she'd package it a BR/DVD/CD combo rather than a DVD release.

It would be great, but I don’t want to get my hopes up about it. I thought Kylie’s Golden Tour was going to get a BR release a few months ago and that ended up just being a DVD. 

2 hours ago, Kieran said:

An interesting report that I read the other day which briefly mentions M and which reflects some of my thoughts on the issue... I think very soon there will come a time when mature artists - including M - wonder if the whole hassle and logistics of moving a show around the world is worth it...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2020/mar/02/music-rock-concerts-musicians-touring

Thanks. Great read. Also, I had forgotten how Tom Petty died at 66 while on tour due to pain, etc. I don't want this ever to be Madonna. I really hope she considers a residency in a big arena venue in the future. 

27 minutes ago, Krystof said:

OMG she was on fire
Full show (minus the express yourself acapella)
Just wow was she in a great mood, better than last night - smiles all round!

Way awesome! The first time she's done two full shows back to back in a while! Go Madonna!! What time did she start? What were your favorite performances?

God I bought a good ticket with cheap price in front of Grand Rex yesterday and I had best show ever.

Nothing compares to what I had in London a month ago. She sang so much better and the complete version of the show is a must. Impossible to miss the 3 firsts songs. HN that I couldn't stand anymore was finally so groovy and LIVE.

Oh it was so so good !

On 3/3/2020 at 7:48 PM, The Ghost said:

I saw the 5th and 6th in London and the 23rd in Paris...   I was lucky,  i thought the show was amazing and I couldn't really tell the difference with her fitness wise (in all cases her voice was on fire!)  ..    She seemed on form and was enjoying the shows,   forgetting the fact that she appeared to be having a hard time walking into and out of the venues.    All i can assume is that fall on the 4th Paris show made things much worse,  after cancelling select shows at the beginning of London leg and Paris leg it seemed she was able to manage with the 2 nights at a time thing.

Let me also say,   I feel very very lucky to have seen the show 3 times and feel for everyone that was effected by cancellations.   I do feel things could have been communicated to fans more effectively :(

I saw the same dates!!!! and those shows were amazing!!!!!

17 hours ago, Kieran said:

Once again this is very ageist...even a 20 year old would have been in pain from a knee injury!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic