• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think she cut it at all.

It was cut from every radio edit show
so some shows in London and some shows in Paris

Introduction typewriter segment, God control, Dark Ballet, Human Nature, Express Yoursef verse acapella and then the Doctor Doctor skit while she changed for vogue

2 hours ago, Krystof said:

Forgot to mention from the 4th  - this made my partner and I giggle at the time and is becoming a catchphrase between us round the flat since returning home

as Madonna was sitting down to the typewriter at the start of Medellin in deadly silence a really enthusiastic girl from one of the upper levels screams out 

“Whoo! Whoo! Type it girl! Type it girl!” 

???

That made me lol

werk that keyboard girl. 

9 hours ago, Krystof said:

Forgot to mention from the 4th  - this made my partner and I giggle at the time and is becoming a catchphrase between us round the flat since returning home

as Madonna was sitting down to the typewriter at the start of Medellin in deadly silence a really enthusiastic girl from one of the upper levels screams out 

“Whoo! Whoo! Type it girl! Type it girl!” 

???

it's no "kill your baby"  :Madonna002:

13 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The one related more with the mind than the body...

I was told from an insider in Paris that the knee injury is not the reason behind cancellations...

It has to be something serious is she can't deal with it. I mean... how many of us go to work exhausted, with problems and for MUCH LESS salary than her? I'm not trying to be rude, I just can't understand that one day she's smiling and nobody can notice the injury, and suddenly a cancellation, and this since october...

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

I can't believe people are still questioning her injuries?  So silly!  She's been clear.  And the injury doesn't come and go. It's there.  She probably has been advised long ago to stop the tour.  Though she's refusing to stop and definitely tries hard to get through the show without showing she's in pain.  People do that all the time. Knees and hip injuries can be very painful and some days worse than others. 

Anyway, I'm sorry for those who show was cancelled.  I'm sure she feels bad for cancelling, but she's got to do what she's got to do.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic