Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, godx said:

I'm so glad this tour is finally nearly over. A mess from start to finish.

It's a shame that Madame X will forever be linked to this tour, as it's such an incredible album imo. I for one would've liked more music videos / performances instead of this tour. 

I'm personally already in the Madonna-drought mindset. Her IG stories/posts have pretty much been the same old since the tour began - I don't really look anymore. I haven't been particularly interested since the first night of the tour.

Looking forward to the recovery selfies and new lewks. Hopefully powering through the last few nights doesn't get her a virus too. That's the last thing she needs. 

I think Madonna feels the same way about the tour finally nearly over. I don't think she is at all happy with how the tour went from the start to the finish. I don't think she was 100% happy with how it looked creatively either. 

5 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I think Madonna feels the same way about the tour finally nearly over. I don't think she is at all happy with how the tour went from the start to the finish. I don't think she was 100% happy with how it looked creatively either. 

Oh please. What you mean is that YOU weren’t 100% happy with how it looked.

If the Parisian government says so then there's nothing she can do about it. The tour ends tonight. 

Thank you Madonna, you've been able to complete 75 shows despite the chronic pain you've been dealing with since rehearsals.

Now gotta rest, sleep, and most of all get inspired for upcoming projects.

:kiss:

Such a worrisome time, to be honest. Your ending abruptly after being a complete mess from start to end, a contract expiring, Madonna having a chronic pain...

I wish that if retirement is in the foreseeable future, that she would at least release one more album and stadium/arena tour that are much better planned and executed.

This isn’t how the goddess Madonna should end.

Just now, SimonVenekeo said:

It does say that events 'useful to national life' will continue, such as demonstrations. I'd argue that the tour is useful.

1 minute ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I wish that if retirement is in the foreseeable future, that she would at least release one more album and stadium/arena tour that are much better planned and executed.

This isn’t how the goddess Madonna should end.

i honestly don't know why you think she'll retire after this. 

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

I have a feeling she knows this and won't let her career on this note. She's too vain for that. 

What I really wish for is that for the next era, she would genuinely start pouring good money into her visual and go back to being the perfectionist she used to be. No more beginner level Photoshop for single artworks, no more photo shoot music videos with high brightness and contrast instead of actual make up and VFX, no more rushed content, no more worrying what a 12 year old would think of her music, and instead focusing on the art like Bowie used to, no more collaborations, no more out-of-touch marketing and no more theater tours or any cheap prediction.

2 minutes ago, nodoman said:

I didn’t say that she will, I was just saying IF she has that on her mind, since the contract is now over, then at least make one more album and era that are actually professionally planned and can be a great way to remember the end of her career.

3 minutes ago, nodoman said:

Same. The thought of Madonna just retiring and packing it up post-Madame X is a bizarre notion to me, considering how many people older than her are still active. Sure, she will likely take a long break now, and after that may rethink a future tour schedule and choreo, but no way this was her last tour.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic