Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Same. The thought of Madonna just retiring and packing it up post-Madame X is a bizarre notion to me, considering how many people older than her are still active. Sure, she will likely take a long break now, and after that may rethink a future tour schedule and choreo, but no way this was her last tour.

Madonna will never retire. That girl will work till she drops. To stop working and creating would be like death to her. She ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I didn’t say that she will, I was just saying IF she has that on her mind, since the contract is now over, then at least make one more album and era that are actually professionally planned and can be a great way to remember the end of her career.

well, you do make it sound like retirement is around the corner hoping for one last era at least.

there could be more. she's free now. might as well do this at her own pace and in more creative ways.
maybe more experimental mini-albums. we'll see, but this is not the end of her!

23 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Oh please. What you mean is that YOU weren’t 100% happy with how it looked.

Nah, I am fine with it. I saw her TOAC in Melbourne - that was amazing, just her, the guitar, multiple takes of a song - it was great! I just have a feeling going by what has been said, that she wasn't entirely happy with the finished product. Obviously, with her knee injury, I bet she is looking forward to just finishing it!

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Nah, I am fine with it. I saw her TOAC in Melbourne - that was amazing, just her, the guitar, multiple takes of a song - it was great! I just have a feeling going by what has been said, that she wasn't entirely happy with the finished product. Obviously, with her knee injury, I bet she is looking forward to just finishing it!

Rumours that came when she had her alleged Miami meltdown that were spread widely among fans suggested part of that indeed did involve her creating during soundcheck that she didn't want what the show was.

1 minute ago, scion said:

Thank God it's over. I hope Madame X goes the same way in history as Bedtime Bory Madonna and Breathless.... rarely to ever be referenced again.

#finallyenoughZZZ

:pray:

Although, there were some great tracks off both! Vogue - Breathless - Secret & Human Nature - BS - :) Well in my opinion lol Plus we got the cool velvet BS promo digipack - the pink vinyl, the first ever dan-o-rama remix videos - I think it was the first time an artist did remix videos, literally remixing the 'video' with unseen footage etc.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Such a worrisome time, to be honest. Your ending abruptly after being a complete mess from start to end, a contract expiring, Madonna having a chronic pain...

I wish that if retirement is in the foreseeable future, that she would at least release one more album and stadium/arena tour that are much better planned and executed.

This isn’t how the goddess Madonna should end.

She isn’t going to retire. 

1 minute ago, scion said:

Rumours that came when she had her alleged Miami meltdown that were spread widely among fans suggested part of that indeed did involve her creating during soundcheck that she didn't want what the show was.

Yea true! OH well, only she knows the truth :) But, being a perfectionist, she probably hasn't been happy completely with any tour lol 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Although, there were some great tracks off both! Vogue - Breathless - Secret & Human Nature - BS - :) Well in my opinion lol Plus we got the cool velvet BS promo digipack - the pink vinyl, the first ever dan-o-rama remix videos - I think it was the first time an artist did remix videos, literally remixing the 'video' with unseen footage etc.

Of course. There's redeeming features in every era, but this current era hasn't really done anything for me except the GC video and Crave.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, milotjuh said:

If anything, this tour has proven that she will keep working till she drops. Considering her insatiable drive, we do not have to fear her retiring anytime soon.

Exactly. If retirement was anywhere near her mind, she would’ve just done a farewell tour and said goodbye by now, and she’s made several comments to imply that won’t be happening anytime soon.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic