Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

6 minutes ago, scion said:

Now now.

she will probably crack out Candy Shop acapella instead of the beer bitch moment, and Sodade might come back. 

That's the best you can hope for.

half the fans will be asking if she's performed Crave also. 

WE NEED A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF TAKE A BOW WITH EXTENDED OUTRO WHERE SHE SAYS: "SAY GOODBYE" X14 LIKE THE I RISE END :Madonna001:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

WE NEED A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF TAKE A BOW WITH EXTENDED OUTRO WHERE SHE SAYS: "SAY GOODBYE" X14 LIKE THE I RISE END :Madonna001:

We’re trying to move away from the retirement rumours :Madonna031:

LOL to anyone thinking she's retiring at this point!  The woman refused to cancel her Madame X Tour when she was in dire pain. What makes anyone think she's going to "retire" anytime soon if she refuses to cancel her tour?  :laughing:

I'm actually relieved (if) tonight is her last show. No official announcement yet, but we can assume since the government mandates gatherings of such aren't allowed, Madonna shows will be cancelled as well. It's a blessing in disguise as we know Madonna was determined to finish out the tour.  It forces her to finally rest.  I'm sure a part of her is relieved too as it takes the pressure off of her in cancelling the next two dates if need be. 

Here's to her last night!  I hope it goes well and she kills it and has the most fun. I'm sure she will knowing it's her last night. 

And so here we are. I feel strange.

Seven months with so many difficult moments but also so much excitement.

In an hour or two this will be over and we'll miss it.

It's gone before we are ready to say goodbye.

I am happy I saw the show in London because travelling now is difficult and the situation here is leaving logic and reason... Who would have imagine that plague would stop Madonna?

I am working on a poll/retrospective that I hope to share #soon.

oh.... if it really ends tonight, well, it was a long, unpredictable, messy but fun and enjoyable trip. i hope she gets better and focus on healing after the tour is over, and this virus gets controlled because this situation around the world is really worrying :( 

anyway, here's to madame x era! it was fun! can't wait for the dvd lol

Can't wait to read someone saying: "Come on, she's MADONNA, she's the Queen, she doesn't follow rules, she is not subject to French law, she can do the last two shows if she wants to".

:fingerclick:

But I can also imagine Live Nation admitting the first 1000 ticket holders inside the venue or doing a new lottery for the last two shows!!

:Madonna004:

39 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Who would have imagine that plague would stop Madonna?

I am working on a poll/retrospective that I hope to share #soon.

So true. Even a month...or even two weeks ago, I never thought a Virus would ever stop Madonna. I look so forward to your poll and retrospective.  

1 minute ago, dr_xanax said:

Back in the day an era lasted for like two years, now it's over after 7 months….hope she will get her rest, get her creative juices flowing and come back with a bang AND a greatest hits tour, one last time.

The era started a year ago?

Calling it now, she ends the show with Human Nature, says "I'm not your bitch", and house lights up.

1) She gets to celebrate International Women's Day with a defiant encore song.

2) Her fans who got an abridged show are now pleased that the fans who got GC / DB / HN also got an abridged show.

3) Everyone gets to go home before too much of the virus spreads in the venue.

Madame X is an Altruist. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get new music and tours for long... knowing that her heart was more into making movies but she decided to make an album and a tour and the results are kinda bitter (low album sales and tour good reception but very difficult because of her health). I think she will eventually perform a cover here and there for some charity events betwenn two movies shooting but i wouldn't be surprised if Madame X was the last classical formula "album & tour" of her career...

3 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get new music and tours for long... knowing that her heart was more into making movies but she decided to make an album and a tour and the results are kinda bitter (low album sales and tour good reception but very difficult because of her health). I think she will eventually perform a cover here and there for some charity events betwenn two movies shooting but i wouldn't be surprised if Madame X was the last classical formula "album & tour" of her career...

Nah I think she's got at least another one in her.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 minutes ago, dr_xanax said:

Back in the day an era lasted for like two years, now it's over after 7 months….hope she will get her rest, get her creative juices flowing and come back with a bang AND a greatest hits tour, one last time.

Yeah, I’d love that too, but I can’t see it happening to be honest. Hopefully she’ll be able to fully recover and eventually come back stronger than ever though. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic