Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Not even on the last night and with the roses she waved at her public.

She says she doesn't take it for granted, but she shows the opposite...

So funny Italian commenting:

- Ma poverina!  (Poor little girl)

- L'hai vista? (Did you see her?)

- Sì, l'ho vista poretta... (Yes I saw her, the poor girl)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Me too! Was at every UK show since 87 but did one show this time. The whole PR and management of this tour has been shocking. Im sure Freddy D is horrified! LOL

The whole handling of this era has been a mess. Such a shame as it could of been one of her best.

Alright you all need to calm down and stop enjoying other people's misery so much. it's actually pathetic just reading through the last couple of pages.

Yes the government has the new ban in place BUT THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS. 

The tour may be cancelled or it may not be. the official email i got from the Rex a few moments ago is that IT IS UNDECIDED AS OF YET.

So take a break, chill, go watch a movie and try to have a life. I have a ticket for the last day and I'm fine with whatever happens. But let's try and leave the drama out of this.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I can't understand this rush of everyone to cancel the last dates and say goodbye to this era, when anything is confirmed yet. Also the era will not end with the tour... it will end with the broadcast / DVD of the show. 

Well, I think Paris cancelling all gatherings of over 1000 people and Madonna hinting towards it several times last night tells us this tour is over. And the DVD might not be for over a year. I recall people saying goodbye to the Rebel Heart era before the tour was released in 2017.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Well, I think Paris cancelling all gatherings of over 1000 people and Madonna hinting towards it several times last night tells us this tour is over. And the DVD might not be for over a year. I recall people saying goodbye to the Rebel Heart era before the tour was released in 2017.

if you read the news carefully you would know that the ban is in place but that it will include a few exceptions. they didn't comment what would those exceptions be. Until it's official we should all just shut up about it

Are you scheduled to attend any of the last two dates? No? Why dont you then just go and read a book

6 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I can understand your point, but as I said, nothing is confirmed yet by her, her team or Le Grand Rex. It's possible that yesterday was the last show, sure, but better to wait because 6.000 fans have tickets and probably they are nervous and not knowing what to do, and I think is a little unrespectful to talk about cancellations and creating 40 posts of the end of Madame X era, when they are waiting for an official statement. 
The end of an era is a subjective matter, but for me is always after the DVD. The anticipation of the broadcast, audio and dvd are still part of Madame X. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

if you read the news carefully you would know that the ban is in place but that it will include a few exceptions. they didn't comment what would those exceptions be. Until it's official we should all just shut up about it

Are you scheduled to attend any of the last two dates? No? Why dont you then just go and read a book

Even without the ban, the chances of her doing those 2 shows back to back aren't huge to be honest...but i hope you get to see her!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I think is a little unrespectful to talk about cancellations and creating 40 posts of the end of Madame X era, when they are waiting for an official statement. 
The end of an era is a subjective matter, but for me is always after the DVD. The anticipation of the broadcast, audio and dvd are still part of Madame X. 

I get why you think it’s disrespectful, but Paris have literally forbidden any gatherings of 1000 people, and she apparently stated last night “I heard the news just before I came on stage, I can’t believe it,” and “I’m going to miss you guys. I’m going to miss performing my show every night.” I do think it’s over, but hopefully it won’t be long before the DVD. 

Detailed review from Underground with my additions:

Madonna wasn’t having her best show tonight she admitted. She wasn’t feeling well and had a cold. She said she was going to miss doing the show. She seemed quite emotional during her speeches. Show started around 11pm and she performed the full set. She was gone from the stage for a long time during Batuka, and sang the full first verse from backstage. She addressed the cancellations saying she was sorry, but when she can’t even get out of bed there’s no way she can perform. It seems as if she’s said her goodbyes already.

During the ‘Mozart out of her pussy’ moment she addressed that she ‘just heard’ and that you never know when things are going to end and that ‘the audience know what she was talking about right?’. She was most definitely speaking about the possible (early) end of the tour due to measurements taken against Coronavirus spreading in France. She spoke about it asking why all these people were getting sick and that what the universe was trying to tell us?

She spoke about fighting for what you believe in and to find a cause in your life and to fight for it. She seemed incredibly emotional and her speeches were quite longer than usually (show lasted 2h45). She had her cute moments with dancer a.k.a. boyfriend Ahla Malik, a cheeky kiss here and there and the odd funny glances they exchanged. 

It was quite obvious she was struggling throughout the show, forgetting lyrics to God Control and Batuka. David helped her down the stage for the beer bitch moment where she spoke with a French stand up comedian (Fary, a friend of JR). She repeatedly had to ask a lady to sit down but the lady was persistant as she wanted to give Madonna something. Madonna became quite annoyed by her. The beer bitch moment took a while and finally she asked why everyone was staring at her? 

Polaroid sold for 4100EUR to an Italian fan (Salvatore,  an Italian who lives in London) who actually wasn’t buying it for himself but a friend who had a ticket up on the balcony. M was surprised by the 4100 amount and asked if he just emptied his savings.

Madonna did the best she could last night with what she was able to give, now it is time for Madame X to take a bow and HEAL.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-performs-not-her-best-show-last-night-and-says-goodbye/

15 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

I love how everybody enjoys sharing their expert opinion and i'm glad we have so many insiders from the french government and the Madonna team.

I'm done with this. You all have a good life!

Aww you don't need to leave. Hang tight. It's all going to work out.  Huggss

37 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

With nearly 3,000 people in attendance & people who have travelled from all over the world and will have to travel back, why would Madonna’s show be an exception?

@GhostOrchidI take the responsibility for cancelling the last 2 dates from the Infinity Calendar and posting the poll. I am sincerily sorry for hurting your feelings and of all who are still hoping to see M on March 10-11. I know how it feels, it reminds me when I was supposed to see her in London and everybody said she needed to cancel all remaining dates. I really hope to have made a mistake. From the statement of French government and from what M herself said during the show I thought it was obviously confirmed, but it's not official yet, and I just read that TM is still selling tickets!!!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
50 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Because it’s a Madonna forum so I think it’s valid for me to voice my opinion. If the shows go ahead as planned then I apologise for thinking otherwise and I do hope you all get to see her, I was just under the impression from the statements released and her statements in the show last night that the tour has come to a conclusion. But if I’m wrong then enjoy the show. 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Because it’s a Madonna forum so I think it’s valid for me to voice my opinion. If the shows go ahead as planned then I apologise for thinking otherwise and I do hope you all get to see her, I was just under the impression from the statements released and her statements in the show last night that the tour has come to a conclusion. But if I’m wrong then enjoy the show. 

It’s been confirmed by the venue that a decision is yet to be made 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Blue Jean said:

It’s been confirmed by the venue that a decision is yet to be made 

Then I hope that everybody is still able to see the show and enjoy themselves. I apologise for my mistake if she goes ahead as planned, and didn’t mean to offend anyone. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic