Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Voguerista said:

I love love love love love this forum. It's the best Madonna forum out there! 

well. I just mean we're starting to get a reputation for posting innacurate info and jumping the gun too early. i haven't been able to be online and had no idea there was a chance it wasn't cancelled.From what I was reading here it was 100%. So we should've waited a bit, even if it's annoying or nerveracking. :eyes:

7 minutes ago, Fighter said:

well. I just mean we're starting to get a reputation for posting innacurate info and jumping the gun too early. i haven't been able to be online and had no idea there was a chance it wasn't cancelled.From what I was reading here it was 100%. So we should've waited a bit, even if it's annoying or nerveracking. :eyes:

The other forums are the same over this topic.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

The other forums are the same over this topic.

I think every site is convinced the tour has come to an end, and perhaps I presumed it was over too quickly. Hopefully some sort of confirmation as to whether or not it’s happening will be released shortly.

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think every site is convinced the tour has come to an end, and perhaps I presumed it was over too quickly. Hopefully some sort of confirmation as to whether or not it’s happening will be released shortly.

They really are dragging it out aren’t they?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

They really are dragging it out aren’t they?

10 minutes ago, Fighter said:

We just need an official statement :monkey:

Yes to both of these! 

22 minutes ago, Fighter said:

In this case, it was an easy assumption to make. I think even her team is thinking they are done as they spread rose petals on the ground for her to walk on after the show which I don't remember them doing before.

The thing is...it's hard to keep calm right now with this Coronavirus scare going on...and especially with the President of France meeting with the Elsee(?) last night. The media doesn't help with their exaggerations either.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Apologies to everyone who was supposed to be attending. 
Hopefully she can go home and get herself some rest now though. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Which country will be her home now?

I’m presuming she still lives in Lisbon as of now?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic