Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad for everyone who didn't get to see the show, but I'm glad the anxiety is over. From the stupid and unnecessary ticket lottery, insane ticket prices, rescheduled dates, cancellations, injuries, late starts, curfews, coronavirus... the enjoyment of this tour has been severely tempered by all the mess surrounding it. She wanted to perform a 'simpler' show, but for her fans, it's been anything but that. In the months to come I hope to replace these memories with a far superior DVD experience... but I'm sure we'll be bitching about that too!

just went to the theater to take some pictures of the banners and screens during daytime. saw some fans doing the same and saying things like "well, at least we'll have this"... and also passed by the pop store. 300€ tshirts, 700€ sweatshirts... the vip tourbook is being sold for 200€.

i guess i got lucky cause i had only bought one ticket months ago for march the 4th, and then for fear of seeing the "short" version i bought a ticket for the 3rd and managed to find one for a third of the price on the 5th row. ended up seeing two long version shows. now hoping that the official release of the concert does it justice!

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

I never got tickets to this show and In a way I’m kind of glad what with all the drama - I just hope it’s represented well for our blu ray without Danny tulls horrific editing ? but I’m sorry for the fans who were disappointed with the cancellations ?

so dissapointed, never missed a show since BAT.    so sad, resheluded , fuck it!!!!! fuck corona, fuck paris!!!!!!!!!!!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic