Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

At least you saw BAT ? I would have killed to have seen that show ?

first M show!!!! all in the back of a stadium. i hardly saw M  so far away!!!!, so petite...!!!!! but i loved the show back in rotterdam then.i so wish i could have seen my queen,with this theather show wednesday in paris!!!! it breaks my heart!!!!! just start watching video's now,for the first time...looks like the show i wanted to see LIVE:sad:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to NOM, the person chosen as beer bitch on the last show is not a Madonna fan at all... in his "comipedy" show he said: "You wear bodies, you twerk, you are 60, act your age, and die!" :scary:

When she says she fights for others, he commented: "Easy to say while wearing Versace!"

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

According to NOM, the person chosen as beer bitch on the last show is not a Madonna fan at all... in his "comipedy" show he said: "You wear bodies, you twerk, you are 60, act your age, and die!" :scary:

When she says she fights for others, he commented: "Easy to say while wearing Versace!"

She should have never picked him. Just awful. ?

12 minutes ago, djlivejasmin said:

Lets set some things straight. I have read multiple texts from folks, blaming Madonna for money loss, lost flight tickets, her injuries, her behavior, even for the corona virus. Folks who swear they are hardcore madonna fans but demand her to retire.

Ok SO,

if you are a real fan - friend - lover - follower

►You never demand or even want someone to let go of what they love the most.

►If you like to follow an artist who is super sweet and maybe -fakesweet- go follow someone else.

►When you book tickets for any single happening, concert, holidays, travel, you should always expect unpredictable cancellations and date changes.

►The more you ask her to retire, the more she will not. That is what you don't get and that is why Madonna will never be compared to any other artist. Because she is a fucking lion who does not give a single F for bitches who reflect their real life scenarios into the actual worship they show to their favorite artist.

►I have produced for MADAME X album 7 remixes for her which followed the process of becoming official but did not.

I didn't even think for a single moment that she is a bitch for not releasing my remixes. I continued to respect her even more and set my bars higher for the next time.

PEACE.

wow what remixes <3 ?

3 hours ago, djlivejasmin said:

Lets set some things straight. I have read multiple texts from folks, blaming Madonna for money loss, lost flight tickets, her injuries, her behavior, even for the corona virus. Folks who swear they are hardcore madonna fans but demand her to retire.

Ok SO,

if you are a real fan - friend - lover - follower

►You never demand or even want someone to let go of what they love the most.

►If you like to follow an artist who is super sweet and maybe -fakesweet- go follow someone else.

►When you book tickets for any single happening, concert, holidays, travel, you should always expect unpredictable cancellations and date changes.

►The more you ask her to retire, the more she will not. That is what you don't get and that is why Madonna will never be compared to any other artist. Because she is a fucking lion who does not give a single F for bitches who reflect their real life scenarios into the actual worship they show to their favorite artist.

►I have produced for MADAME X album 7 remixes for her which followed the process of becoming official but did not.

I didn't even think for a single moment that she is a bitch for not releasing my remixes. I continued to respect her even more and set my bars higher for the next time.

PEACE.

Leak your 7 remixes please ?

12 minutes ago, madgefan said:

90% of your contributions to this board have been anticlimactic.

Bless.

Catty remarks contribute even less than my posts.

The end of the tour has indeed been very anticlimactic. No special songs, no serious changes to the show as it's gone on besides deductions. Rebel Heart had song additions, MDNA had the special celebration songs as the tour went on, Confessions had that very strange wig that caught us all off guard... 

I just feel like at a time when she's publicised very well on social media, there could have been something triumphant about the last show that's unusually missing.

Maybe a special performance of Holiday or something like that would have been nice...

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

Pretty severe of him really!

I guess that's part of the excitement of new interaction after years of distance from fans.

11 minutes ago, scion said:

Bless.

Catty remarks contribute even less than my posts.

The end of the tour has indeed been very anticlimactic. No special songs, no serious changes to the show as it's gone on besides deductions. Rebel Heart had song additions, MDNA had the special celebration songs as the tour went on, Confessions had that very strange wig that caught us all off guard... 

I just feel like at a time when she's publicised very well on social media, there could have been something triumphant about the last show that's unusually missing.

Maybe a special performance of Holiday or something like that would have been nice...

AcrobaticUnfitDorking-small.gif

You don't get tired of complaining about her, do you?

21 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

first M show!!!! all in the back of a stadium. i hardly saw M  so far away!!!!, so petite...!!!!! but i loved the show back in rotterdam then.i so wish i could have seen my queen,with this theather show wednesday in paris!!!! it breaks my heart!!!!! just start watching video's now,for the first time...looks like the show i wanted to see LIVE:sad:

We went to the same show in de Kuip! :-) my first M concert, my father took me when I was 12. I remember people leaving after Vogue and I was telling them not to, even back then of course I knew Holiday and KIT where still comming :lol:

15 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

We went to the same show in de Kuip! :-) my first M concert, my father took me when I was 12. I remember people leaving after Vogue and I was telling them not to, even back then of course I knew Holiday and KIT where still comming :lol:

Imagine their reactions when they hear Holiday trying to rush back :laughing:

33 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

THIS.... was my first M TOUR... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! didnt see much, but this sound,everything ROCKED my world,LIFE...never did i expierence something like this!! still sad for my MXT show:broken:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic