Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Andymad said:

He would have been TRAMPLED to the ground and left crying outside the theatre crying if he had said anything bad to M (assuming he is a hater)

I doubt that. 

don't forget she's responded to a lot of very heavy heckling on this tour also, and some of the hecklers have drawn huge applause, particularly in cities in the middle of the tour. 

this interactive set up was a very strange set up for a woman unable to poke much fun at herself, but it's interesting to see how it's panned out :)

I don't believe any true haters would actually buy tickets for a show.

52 minutes ago, scion said:

The weird thing is though, does she even choose them? Surely it's all totally pre planned? Someone one didn't research well.

Yes, NOM was blaming Live Nation.

I don't know if M knew it and did it on purpose.

18 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

I thought I saw that he was also friends with JR.

Yes, I wrote it my first post about it.

He could have suggested it, maybe to make a joke to his friend. But we know they are advised in advance.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Isn’t a comedian? That’s what they do.

Apparently the Madonna joke wasn't funny: "you're 60, time for you to die", really?

I have no idea how the chat went, didn't read anything, too bad nobody recorded the last show of the tour!!

It’s hard to judge. Through the whole tour we’ve heard these types of reports and then we hear or see it it’s not how it was perceived.

For eg, that French friend of Rocco’s in London she was supposedly “rude” to but then when we saw it on her insta it wasn’t the case.

3 hours ago, scion said:

I have noticed that a lot of what is reported online this era seems to get very much lost in the translation between languages and the differences between reality and the internet.

I guess it’s because of the lack of cameras. The last few tours we had periscopes and YouTube footage to see things and judge for ourselves. 

13 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s hard to judge. Through the whole tour we’ve heard these types of reports and then we hear or see it it’s not how it was perceived.

For eg, that French friend of Rocco’s in London she was supposedly “rude” to but then when we saw it on her insta it wasn’t the case.

You are right - watching it back on the Instagram clip wasn’t how we heard it up in the rafters of the palladium having no clue what was going on with no visuals 

that is one thing I missed on Madame X Tour

there weren’t many occasions but occasionally like that most of the theatre couldn’t see a thing and a normal concert experience we’d all stare up at the screens but this time just stare at the ceiling or chat to partner 

i think this was most apparent in Lisbon because that venue wasn’t really a theatre compared to the other venues - it was massive and from the back rake she was pretty tiny in the distance - ironic it was one of the best shows we saw - Crave was still there, Sodade was her on her own, her voice pure and strong all through compared to the duet we saw the next night and the crowd in Lisbon were pretty amazing 

all in all I loved Madame X Tour despite the messiness of it, 3 cancelled shows - 2 last minute in Lisbon and the constant anxiety about the Madonna lottery - was she even going to turn up? And if she did was she ok? Would you get the full show or the edit? Was she in a good mood?

so many factors to make or break a night and kept us guessing up until the end - never expected to end my run on 3rd & 4th both with full show and her in a great mood

i really feel for those that couldn’t afford it get the chance, those that had dreams and tickets and were cancelled, and one good friend who lucked out on 2 VIP experiences of the edit show and never saw the full vision and was left very sad 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

I have a full recording of the Paris show on the 4th of March... quality is average... I have recorded it on my iPhone (closed inside the Yondr case of course). I cannot upload it on iTunes since I don't have a PC right now but I can send it via e-mail so someone who maybe is good at remastering... anyone interested? :)

2 hours ago, foxlm85 said:

I have a full recording of the Paris show on the 4th of March... quality is average... I have recorded it on my iPhone (closed inside the Yondr case of course). I cannot upload it on iTunes since I don't have a PC right now but I can send it via e-mail so someone who maybe is good at remastering... anyone interested? :)

Inbox Fighter x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 4:30 PM, Blue Jean said:

Guys, here is the audio I recorded from the 3rd in Paris in AIFF. Sorry, it is distorted and there is a lot of bass. But hey, better than nothing, If anyone wants to split or try and fix the sound feel free. The banter in between songs is good on this one!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OIGf7GgWetWR5HYadkhL4LZLrbFSVsfp

And in mp3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OFYTb_wWPAa4tiEKJHA4JANTrw3Tcm8L

Thank you so much for sharing, I was there that night and it was amazing!!