• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Fighter pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic

Guys, please, can anyone tell me if through channels different from Ticketmaster.fr there are still tickets available for the shows in Paris on 25, 26 or 29 February?

I have already bought tickets for two seats of the show on February 27th in the orchestra sector, very close to the stage, but I would like to buy tickets for a second date, paying a lower price, even if the seats should not be so close as those I've already bought.

I read, somewhere, that for many shows there are still many tickets available that will be sell off, but checking on Ticketmaster.fr it doesn't seem to be so. 

Anyone can give me some info? 

Thank you so much! ?

17 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

Guys, please, can anyone tell me if through channels different from Ticketmaster.fr there are still tickets available for the shows in Paris on 25, 26 or 29 February?

I have already bought tickets for two seats of the show on February 27th in the orchestra sector, very close to the stage, but I would like to buy tickets for a second date, paying a lower price, even if the seats should not be so close as those I've already bought.

I read, somewhere, that for many shows there are still many tickets available that will be sell off, but checking on Ticketmaster.fr it doesn't seem to be so. 

Thank you so much! ?

I'm not aware of another official seller but from the TM availabilities I saw on Friday there were plenty of VIP packages still available for those dates - I imagine many could end up being released as regular tickets at CARRE OR price. There are also platinum tickets which could end up as regular tickets - some of those are at the back of the Mezzanine so would be CAT1 price. Also, I don't think any of the travel packages have sold out, so again, potentially more CARRE OR tickets could become available.

Of course, the shows are still months away and they may sell out, but given the prices, I don't think so.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:42 PM, Rupert76 said:

Thank you so much! ?

some of the VIP tickets have now been released as regular CARRE OR tickets on ticketmaster - i realise they're not the cheaper ones you're after but just thought I'd let you know in case you want to check 'em out

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 tickets for Feb 27th Le Gran Rex, Paris. Orchestra section 1, row H, seats 32 & 34, right near the aisle where Madonna walks through the crowd several times during the show. The seats are in that sweet spot where you may get a spanking or a high five from the queen herself. asking face value for the pair, $800USD. Thanks (Seats marked in Yellow/red on the image)

72452013_10156663989106931_4204108834811

9 hours ago, wonderboy said:

I have 2 tickets for Feb 27th Le Gran Rex, Paris. Orchestra section 1, row H, seats 32 & 34, right near the aisle where Madonna walks through the crowd several times during the show. The seats are in that sweet spot where you may get a spanking or a high five from the queen herself. asking face value for the pair, $800USD. Thanks (Seats marked in Yellow/red on the image)

72452013_10156663989106931_4204108834811

she actually goes up the aisle on the right side from the stage and not left. If this is the map for REX, she will walk up the middle aisle during I rise so the seat you're selling is hardly where she will be passing by.

12 hours ago, truerebel said:

she actually goes up the aisle on the right side from the stage and not left. If this is the map for REX, she will walk up the middle aisle during I rise so the seat you're selling is hardly where she will be passing by.

I read in here somewhere in another thread that she did switch it up in brooklyn & went up the other side for a few shows. plus this paris show isnt until the very end of the tour, you never know what shes gonna do next year. and for the record I said you 'may' get close to her, i certainly cant and wouldn't guarantee that lol

• 1 month later...
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic