Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, G House said:

Well, I got to the buying part but I had doubts and concerns over paying 220€ for seating almost on top of the theatre. When I got to pay for the tickets, a few minutes later, they were gone. So, yeah, I didn't get them. 250€ in my pocket in any case :Madonna002:

Ignore this ranting cause I got my ticket! :Madonna001:

After the stress of having two tickets for Lisbon on saturday that magicly disappeared from my shopping basket, I was preparing not to get to see Madonna this time around (I really can't afford the higher priced tickets anymore, so I had all my hopes set on the lower priced tickets which are gone in a flash) Though this morning, after some panic and figuring out the french ticketmaster site, I saw lower priced tickets availlable and jumped on them without hessitation, so I'm going to get to see her after all!!! I'm so happy

I FINALLY GOT IN!!!! and got tickets,i'm not really exited about my places i must say.couldnt get anymore carre or tickets from any date, got cat 1, somewhere up high and on the side,if i look at this detailed plan. dissapointed yes! but i'm going see my queen again,that's the most important, right!!! congrtats to ALL HERE!!!!

1 minute ago, patrice1711 said:

I FINALLY GOT IN!!!! and got tickets,i'm not really exited about my places i must say.couldnt get anymore carre or tickets from any date, got cat 1, somewhere up high and on the side,if i look at this detailed plan. dissapointed yes! but i'm going see my queen again,that's the most important, right!!! congrtats to ALL HERE!!!!

i'm glad i got a cat1 seat in the orchestra!!!

12 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

should or can  i cancel my tickets still now,to try again for better places???

I don't think you can cancel tickets once purchased. I know TM UK offer a refund if you change your mind within 24hrs, but I don't think TM France has that policy.

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic