Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headline of my mail is: »PRÉVENTE VERIFIED FAN | Votre accès à la prévente Madonna Grand Public»

Now that we've identified you're a genuine fan, you have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s Verified Fan General presale. Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets.

But nothing...:suffer: Please pm me if you have a sms left 

I'M SO HAPPY!! :party:

We got Tuesday - PORTE 4 ORCHESTRE - Row D for €221 each!  Am I right in thinking this is the 3rd row from the front of the stage?

Also for the Wednesday we got - Catégory 3 with collector souvenir tickets - Free Placement - €84 each!

Is Category 3 the upper balcony or the mezzanine and what does free placement mean?

I am so confused by this part!

Anyway we are coming from the UK. It's my first time in Paris, I have always wanted to go and it's my first time seeing Madonna outside of the UK. Prices are so much better outside of the UK and I am hoping the atmosphere will be more fun!

I'm so excited and happy for everyone who got tickets <3

10 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

I'M SO HAPPY!! :party:

We got Tuesday - PORTE 4 ORCHESTRE - Row D for €221 each!  Am I right in thinking this is the 3rd row from the front of the stage?

Also for the Wednesday we got - Catégory 3 with collector souvenir tickets - Free Placement - €84 each!

Is Category 3 the upper balcony or the mezzanine and what does free placement mean?

I am so confused by this part!

Anyway we are coming from the UK. It's my first time in Paris, I have always wanted to go and it's my first time seeing Madonna outside of the UK. Prices are so much better outside of the UK and I am hoping the atmosphere will be more fun!

I'm so excited and happy for everyone who got tickets <3

yes, orchestra row D is 3rd row. Cat3 are unassigned seats at the back of the balcony

Just now, apj said:

yes, orchestra row D is 3rd row. Cat3 are unassigned seats at the back of the balcony

OMG 3rd row, €221 each. That's really good right?

Cat3 shows as yellow seats and there are no yellow seats in the upper balcony, does it mean the mezzanine balcony or the yellow seats in the stalls? So confusing!

2 minutes ago, thelament said:

I managed to get an orchestra seat for €221 on the far left, the seat is described as "strapontins avec dossiers sans accoudoirs". Does anyone know what this actually means?

So excited though. Never been to Paris and I can't wait to see the city and Madonna in it!

it means a fold down seat without arms instead of an armchair.

We got an armchair and a fold down seat in our booking for Tuesday lol

4 minutes ago, thelament said:

Oh ok, thanks! I couldn't care less about the comfort, if I'm being honest haha.
I'm on row D in the orchestra as well, btw! :D

AWESOME! What date?

I can't believe people are paying the highest price to sit further back in the orchestra and mezzanine. It seems unfair the way it's all price and set out for some people.

2 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

OMG 3rd row, €221 each. That's really good right?

Cat3 shows as yellow seats and there are no yellow seats in the upper balcony, does it mean the mezzanine balcony or the yellow seats in the stalls? So confusing!

the cat1 3rd row seats are off to the side but that's the closest row you can get in that price range so that is really good.

cat3 seats aren't shown on the TM plan, have a look at my earlier post for help understanding what's what:

4 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

AWESOME! What date?

I can't believe people are paying the highest price to sit further back in the orchestra and mezzanine. It seems unfair the way it's all price and set out for some people.

Feb 25!

Yeah I know. That's why as soon as I saw that there were €221 orchestra tickets so close to the front, I focused only on trying to get one of those.

14 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

AWESOME! What date?

They are priced cheaper because you have a side view, people often prefer to see the show front on. You may find some elements of the staging or performance are obstructed at times. Personally I would prefer it to being further back as you are close to the performer.

Also remember Rebel Heart VIP up the front had Madonna's back to them for quite a number of songs. There was no price reduction for that lol.

2 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

They are priced cheaper because you have a side view, people often prefer to see the show front on. Personally I would prefer it to being further back as you are close to the performer.

I've had side view before, you don't really miss much in my opinion, it will be a special few days for me and I cannot wait! :)

16 minutes ago, apj said:

the cat1 3rd row seats are off to the side but that's the closest row you can get in that price range so that is really good.

cat3 seats aren't shown on the TM plan, have a look at my earlier post for help understanding what's what:

So basically my category 3 seats will be somewhere in the upper balcony only?

Are they actually seats or standing? Will we get confirmation of what our seat numbers are or do you just basically queue up on the day and choose whatever seats are available? I'm so confused but at least I got 3rd row for the Tuesday, I am honestly over the moon. I was 13 rows back for Rebel Heart in Manchester and it was a bad show and then for Sticky & Sweet I was at the back of the arena, so this is like a miracle for me to be so close!

Hoping everybody got the tickets they wanted? :)

2 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

So basically my category 3 seats will be somewhere in the upper balcony only?

Are they actually seats or standing? Will we get confirmation of what our seat numbers are or do you just basically queue up on the day and choose whatever seats are available? I'm so confused but at least I got 3rd row for the Tuesday, I am honestly over the moon. I was 13 rows back for Rebel Heart in Manchester and it was a bad show and then for Sticky & Sweet I was at the back of the arena, so this is like a miracle for me to be so close!

Hoping everybody got the tickets they wanted? :)

here you can see the extra rows of seats they have at the back, i think it's like you say - just queue on the day and take whatever's available: 

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic