Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

1 hour ago, fighting spirit said:

Hey @patrice1711I just got mail from ticketmaster.fr that I am confirmed for Paris shows. I will not be going, cause I got tickets for Lisbon yesterday so, in case you don't get verification mail, I can send you the code when I receive it tomorrow morning. I think it is transferable meaning that you can use it with your TIcketmaster account. 

gonna look at for this,  THXXXX , although  they say you can't exchange codes?? or sell?? we'll seee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the email :D

The thing is... I'm looking at the theatre configuration but I don't get it. It says that "golden" as well as cat 1 and 2 are numbered, but then cat 3 isn't (it doesn't say if it is standing or not though) and it doesn't appear on the seating map so... I don't get it :S

https://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/madonna-billet/idmanif/464716

57 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

I also find the seating map quite confusing, and don't really understand what price corresponds to what section.. kinda crappy we're gonna have to figure that out on the fly tomorrow morning

Hope this helps:

CARRE OR 386.50 € (gold) - most of Orchestre, first few rows of Mezzanine

CAT1 221.50 € (pink) - rear and sides of Orchestre, behind Carre Or rows of Mezzanine, all of Balcon Bas, first few rows of Balcon Haut

CAT2 139.00 € (green) - behind Cat1 rows of Balcon Haut

CAT3 84.00 € (yellow) - behind Cat2 rows of Balcon Haut (unassigned seats not shown on map)

The various other colours shown amongst those different categories are for VIP packages and Platinum tickets.

pm_464716_grand.png

1 hour ago, apj said:

Hope this helps:

CARRE OR 386.50 € (gold) - most of Orchestre, first few rows of Mezzanine

CAT1 221.50 € (pink) - rear and sides of Orchestre, behind Carre Or rows of Mezzanine, all of Balcon Bas, first few rows of Balcon Haut

CAT2 139.00 € (green) - behind Cat1 rows of Balcon Haut

CAT3 84.00 € (yellow) - behind Cat2 rows of Balcon Haut (unassigned seats not shown on map)

The various other colours shown amongst those different categories are for VIP packages and Platinum tickets.

pm_464716_grand.png

This doesn't make sense cause there are no more seats, literally:
gimgsalle0.jpg

1 minute ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

Ticketmaster.fr it's very different from uk version....where is the countdown and why it doesen't show yet the categories that could be unloacked with the code? Is Everyone seeing that the only sale date is 5/28 and not today?

For that date will be the general sale for everybody without code plus the platinum tickets at a price of 550£ and 660€ something like that 

In less than an hour they will activate the link provided in the sms 

When I open the link they sent I got the the below. Anyone has the same?

The  event is not for the moment opened for bookings. This page will not give access to reservations . Please retry again later . Thank you for your comprehension

Should I refresh? Or am I already in the queue?

^ same. I wonder whether we're able to open multiple browser windows at the same time to check for multiple dates, or if that cancels out any found tickets because it's code specific.. With normal concert sales that's no issue, but this all seems a bit tricky.. Any experts on the subject?

2 minutes ago, FofiX said:

The  event is not for the moment opened for bookings. This page will not give access to reservations . Please retry again later . Thank you for your comprehension

Same here, you'll have to refresh at 10 am.

1 minute ago, FofiX said:

Refresh at 10am

2 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

^ same. I wonder whether we're able to open multiple browser windows at the same time to check for multiple dates, or if that cancels out any found tickets because it's code specific.. With normal concert sales that's no issue, but this all seems a bit tricky.. Any experts on the subject?

The info says do not do that as it can create errors

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic