Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, patrice1711 said:

that would be great,but i can't cancel  my other tickets,right?

Nope! You can resell them, I'm sure they'll be in handy to some other fan. As for every pre-sales, there are allowances for each cat then they add some more randomly, always worked like this! I'm sure there will be some tickets on the GP sale!! They love to pressure us! 

9 minutes ago, usagifer said:

After two hours, I lost very good seats, but finally I was able to buy 4 tickets for the 26, I'm exhausted.

Do you think Orchestra Row G is good? It was so stressy to buy a seat without the possibility to view them in a seating chart.

Hace 4 minutos, stancherry dijo:

¿Crees que Orchestra Row G es bueno? Era tan fácil comprar un asiento sin la posibilidad de ver en una tabla de asientos.

I think it's a good place, at least you're very close to the stage, it was my turn at Balcon Haut, do not think twice, go ahead or wait for a much better seat to come out.

7 minutes ago, LX54 said:

Nope! You can resell them, I'm sure they'll be in handy to some other fan. As for every pre-sales, there are allowances for each cat then they add some more randomly, always worked like this! I'm sure there will be some tickets on the GP sale!! They love to pressure us! 

THXXX for the response.guess i'll have to accept my ticketplaces then. its first row at the balcon haut at the side ,rang K 48-50. and this is CAT1!!??. they won't be good places.dissapointed 

4 minutes ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

There is a plan where we can see seats of cat3?  I know it's not assigend and numered but i want know where are supposed to be like an area on the seating map

balcony behind row U:

plan_grand_rex.jpg

10 minutes ago, stancherry said:

did you pay 222 too, got row G

Nah, the higher price. I just kept trying and trying, we were offered row I but because we are traveling from Australia we decided to wait for the next batch of shows to go on sale and potentially miss out because it just didn't seem worth traveling so far unless we had great seats. Then suddenly I saw a new show had been added so I tried for 2 tickets and got Row B!

Btw Row G is amazing especially for a lower price! Which show are you going to??

1 minute ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Nah, the higher price. I just kept trying and trying, we were offered row I but because we are traveling from Australia we decided to wait for the next batch of shows to go on sale and potentially miss out because it just didn't seem worth traveling so far unless we had great seats. Then suddenly I saw a new show had been added so I tried for 2 tickets and got Row B!

well done!

10 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Btw Row G is amazing especially for a lower price! Which show are you going to??

That's great! Definitely worth traveling from Australia for great seats like that!:party:

23 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

25th

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic