Your Favorite Madonna Mixes

Voguerista

This says it's a DEMO, but it's not. It's actually just a fan mix of someone playing guitar and added her vocals from the original. Still, it works really well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

My favorite has been Open Your Heart for years. When I first saw a 10:35 minute mix I was in shock. All of her previous mixes were shorter back then.

Still the only remix by any artist that I listen to that is that long and I finish it.

I also still use that mix as the first song whenever I get new stereo equipment; which happens often.

On 6/29/2014 at 2:29 PM, Guest said:

This is actually the Above and Beyond Extended mix.

Now there is a mix of WIFLFAG called: "What It Feels Like For A Girl (George Best Saturday Night Mix)" that I recall is my most favorite mix. It was a promotional rare mix and it surfaced on the internet some years ago, but I can't find it now.

I also love this OfferNism mix. Extremely epic:

One of the best mixes ever!!! Saturday Night mix should have been like a full vocal 2nd version of the video,  of course edited to a radio length version, but it's a shame it never even made it to the maxi!