image.png.a8780880f19b70f7f1e9930ac28f2602.png

For those whom are horror buffs, interested in upcoming horror films, or want to discuss their favorite slashers, B-movie or series, this for you. Use the spoiler tag if mentioning upcoming films, seeing a film in an early screening or seeing it premiere night! Enjoy and happy nightmares!

16 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I mean it would keep all the horror fans on thread as opposed to Child's Play thread, Midsommar, US etc? Just a suggestion but whichever works is fine. :heart:

the section is already flopping we need threads :sad: lol

25 minutes ago, Idle Queen said:

The best horror movie of all time with REAL iconic-ness is : "Hello Mary Lou: Prom NIght II" thank you very much

image.png.546467c0270dcedf13609c32a1cc77ce.png

i also REALLY love SWEPT AWAY. :kissy: 

OMG I love you! :heart: This is one of my favorites. I have a shirt, VHS, DVD everything, wish it was given a Bluray release but the rights are hard to get. Scream Factory has tried to get it numerous times but are shot down repeatedly.

"See you later, alligator."

Just now, thelioncourtheart_ said:

OMG I love you! :heart: This is one of my favorites. I have a shirt, VHS, DVD everything, wish it was given a Bluray release but the rights are hard to get. Scream Factory has tried to get it numerous times but are shot down repeatedly.

"See you later, alligator."

OMFGGGG FINALLY SOMEONE ELSEE

I just 'wondered' !
Psycho is the first ever 'slasher movie' then ?
I just thought in some of my fave movies that are horror you don't see much 'splatter'.
Is Griffin Dunne in American Werewolf ?
"8 years of Acting Class to be upstaged by a one inch piece of plastic 'waggling' at my throat !" :laughing:

At the age of 6 my primary school decided to show Jaws as the end of term film, that film really messed up my tiny little mind lol. I prefer the older horrors, with a particular fondness for Vincent Price and most of the Dario Argento films. 

12 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

I have a soft spot for Hereditary, the Ring (both the Japanese and the American remake series), Suspiria or any other psychological horror. :D

It's very rare that a remake is ever as good as the original but I thought The Ring was spot on. Haven't seen the Suspiria remake yet but quite excited to.

1 hour ago, rescueme said:

It's very rare that a remake is ever as good as the original but I thought The Ring was spot on. Haven't seen the Suspiria remake yet but quite excited to.

It's definitely it's own thing. Argento and his fans hate it because it wasn't a direct lift of his material. It's bleak, washed out, a bit long but boy, it is something. Favorite release of 2018. It's available on Amazon Prime if you have it.

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's definitely it's own thing. Argento and his fans hate it because it wasn't a direct lift of his material. It's bleak, washed out, a bit long but boy, it is something. Favorite release of 2018. It's available on Amazon Prime if you have it.

I do have Prime, I'll have a look tonight :)

5 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Just finished it and I quite liked it, even more so because they didn't just copy the amazing original. Have you seen Daughters of Darkness? I was a little reminded of that whilst I watched Suspiria