Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

My fav album of his is "Trash" ... nostolgia.

I was closet metal fan for a while ! :laughing:
I don't know t h a t much but there is a few things I still love.
Vincent Price is on a few of his records [& The Alan Parsons Project] ?
Did they get 'Kerrang' in Canada ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, professormouse said:

I was closet metal fan for a while ! :laughing:
I don't know t h a t much but there is a few things I still love.
Vincent Price is on a few of his records [& The Alan Parsons Project] ?
Did they get 'Kerrang' in Canada ?

I am not sure. I was into hard rock and metal in grade 9  Cuz I had a crush on a boy who liked it lol

During that time I fell in love with Warrant, Skid Row, Motley Crue and Alice. It was short lived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I am not sure. I was into hard rock and metal in grade 9  Cuz I had a crush on a boy who liked it lol

During that time I fell in love with Warrant, Skid Row, Motley Crue and Alice. It was short lived.

That was a sorta Bible for metal fans, a magazine, "Who's bath-water would you drink ?", sorta Questions.
"For such a supposed 'macho' form of music I've lost count of the openly gay men I've met in the Heavy Metal 'World' !".....Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden !
Like anything not 24/7 but there is some great stuff.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going to see Chucky this weekend.

I love horror, I have tons of films .. 

Halloween is my main favorite franchise except the Rob Zombie versions they are awful so is Resurrec†ion but I love everything else.

 

Karen Black is my favorite actress. I love some of her iconic roles in horror films Trilogy of terror, burnt offerings, invaders from mars.. etc

Original Suspiria the original is another favorite.

The Shining, candyman, original last house on the left, the vanishing, the brood, videodrome, Texas chainsaw, scream, don't look now, Alice sweet Alice, Nosferatu, Bad Ronald, tons of films .. slasher, body horror, cheesy campy crap, b-movies, 

 

lets chat bitches:smke:

 

bride of chucky 90s GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Im going to see Chucky this weekend.

I love horror, I have tons of films .. 

Halloween is my main favorite franchise except the Rob Zombie versions they are awful so is Resurrec†ion but I love everything else.

 

Karen Black is my favorite actress. I love some of her iconic roles in horror films Trilogy of terror, burnt offerings, invaders from mars.. etc

Original Suspiria the original is another favorite.

The Shining, candyman, original last house on the left, the vanishing, the brood, videodrome, Texas chainsaw, scream, don't look now, Alice sweet Alice, Nosferatu, Bad Ronald, tons of films .. slasher, body horror, cheesy campy crap, b-movies, 

 

lets chat bitches:smke:

 

bride of chucky 90s GIF

I'm sorry I can't handle Mark Hamill as the voice of Chucky. Brad Dourif is the one and only. Ill still see it lol but without Don Mancini its going to lose its campiness

Karen Black in Invaders from Mars :worship: I almost forgot about that movie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Synchrone said:

I'm sorry I can't handle Mark Hamill as the voice of Chucky. Brad Dourif is the one and only. Ill still see it lol but without Don Mancini its going to lose its campiness

Karen Black in Invaders from Mars :worship: I almost forgot about that movie!

I agree completely about Chucky lol. Im going to see it too though.. I'm kinda excited however considering one hasn't been in in full release in theaters since "Seed" which was god awful. even Curse Of Chucky that went straight to DVD was better than that shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.