Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

Dear fans,

I do not know how many of us will be left out by Ticketmaster's Verified Fan system, not receiving codes or tickets, and to not miss a fair opportunity to attend a show, I want to call all the fans with extra tickets and fans that need tickets, because re-sale web sites have up to 10 times more expensive prices, and often these are not real tickets, so from one fan to another fan, I want to open this post.

Thank you

And Long Live Madonna?

4 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Great idea. I might have some spare tickets for LA - I'll post here when I know if they're free.

I tried to get a ticket in LA. Sadly, I was totally left out. If you happen to have an extra ticket, I’d love to be considered for your offering. All my friends got tickets but me ): and I live in La! 

I would be careful with passing the codes because I heard stories about tickets being cancelled because of reselling them on other sites. So you never know where your code could end up being used and then your own tickets might get cancelled...

I have bought 2 tickets for London that I might not use because I hope to go to Paris. I'll list them here if there's an option to resell.
Ticketmaster is also not really making it easy because the tickets have no barcode yet and from what I understand, they'll only upload the barcode short before the event. That means reselling is more risky because you can't transfer the ticket physically, also on resell sites such as Viagogo they can not be uploaded...

I have 2 tickets. NYC Brooklyn. Mezzanine, Row E. Seats 10 and 12. Thisnis for Thursday September 19th. I paid 815 total. I need to trade with someone for equal or greater seats. I'd pay the difference of course. But I cannot get the time off of work for this specific date. Anytime is good the week of the 23rd. Then before or after options would be Saturday or Sundays shows. 

If anyone can assist me, let me know. 

HELP! I had an email last night to say I'm a verified fan and I would receive a code this morning. I have received a text giving me the link to buy tickets. It says your code is: AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE! 
Checked my email and nothing in that either. What do I do?

If someone can PM me a code for London that would be great please

19 minutes ago, mickeyderon said:

HELP! I had an email last night to say I'm a verified fan and I would receive a code this morning. I have received a text giving me the link to buy tickets. It says your code is: AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE! 
Checked my email and nothing in that either. What do I do?

If someone can PM me a code for London that would be great please

The code will come later, I just got mine