Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

Hey guys,

I'm in a bit of a problem, I bought Crave VIP Packages in London in 3 different dates by mistake.

I only want to attend one date and I didn't realize my card will charge me more than what I can pay, and I don't want to overprice this, So if anyone want them, please contact me.

I got for one for Jan 26 (Stalls, Row G, Seat 31), Feb 5 (the date I want to attend) and one for Feb 6 (Stalls, Row K, Seat 32)

As I will not overprice, you can keep it for what I paid, £846.50 each one, and I will send you the billing document and show you my account with the order and the promise I will keep them until it is available to transfer, the only thing I need is the payment to cover the card charges:sad:

Please contact me before I call the bank to cancel these tickets

I got two 225£ tickets for upper circle in London on 11 Feb. I wanted more paris but i was afraid i will not get the code so i bought them. Can i transfer this tickets for someone cuz i pref more Paris and if i will get the code for PAris i can sell them for same price.

1 minute ago, Oscar Palazon said:

Ah ok, Lisbon ones I can confirm because I already have the PDF with the tickets 

Yes, i heard so. On UK ticketmaster when you click on your ticks there is only what section you sit and seat number and then info "our tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later.". So its not cool that each city has different rules.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:27 PM, Ambrose said:

I got a ticket in the second cheapest price range. It’s third row from the back so the cheapest tickets must be really limited.

Are your tickets ready to prin or is there info "our tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later."?

7 minutes ago, yaggiex said:

Yes, i heard so. On UK ticketmaster when you click on your ticks there is only what section you sit and seat number and then info "our tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later.". So its not cool that each city has different rules.

Oh yes I remember that the same happened to me with the tickets for Rebel Heart in London, I was unable to print them until I think a month or two before, that made me so nervous