Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

5 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

How do you guys actually sell your tickets?  do you just trust a stranger with a copy of your ID card?

thats my problem too, but you can change the name on the e ticket to the buyers name by adjusting the personal data in your ticketmaster account.

3 minutes ago, stancherry said:

thats my problem too, but you can change the name on the e ticket to the buyers name by adjusting the personal data in your ticketmaster account.

Have u tried that and it works? my eticket has my name all over it. Does adjusting the personal data in the account automatically changes the pdf (eticket) that you download from there?

1 minute ago, IconicQueen said:

Have u tried that and it works? my eticket has my name all over it. Does adjusting the personal data in the account automatically changes the pdf (eticket) that you download from there?

at least the line with the name and adress. the surname next to the barcode will probably ramain the same. it can take up to 60 minutes until the e ticket is modified after this change.

28 minutes ago, stancherry said:

at least the line with the name and adress. the surname next to the barcode will probably ramain the same. it can take up to 60 minutes until the e ticket is modified after this change.

Thanks  stancherry! then I guess changing the account info should be in enough and they shouldn't need also a copy of our id, hopefully. I wouldn't trust a stranger with all my info.

2 hours ago, madgefan said:

I just discovered Ticketmaster.co.uk won't allow me to resell one of my tickets because a) I don't have a British bank account and b) I'm overseas. What should I do? Can I sell it to someone else? How? I want to get rid of my ticket for Tuesday 11 February STALLS Row L seat 24. PM me if interested. 

Also is your ticket "not ready to print yet?"