Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

On 5/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, madgefan said:

I just discovered Ticketmaster.co.uk won't allow me to resell one of my tickets because a) I don't have a British bank account and b) I'm overseas. What should I do? Can I sell it to someone else? How? I want to get rid of my ticket for Tuesday 11 February STALLS Row L seat 24. PM me if interested. 

How do you know this? Did they tell you that or is it somewhere in the conditions? I too have 2 tickets for sunday 9th of february (lowest price range, row L). If anyone is interested, contact me!

7 hours ago, GleNergie said:

How do you know this? Did they tell you that or is it somewhere in the conditions? I too have 2 tickets for sunday 9th of february (lowest price range, row L). If anyone is interested, contact me!

Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of the UK?

In order to sell tickets from our Ticket Exchange you must hold a UK bank account in your name, unfortunately at the moment we’re unable to accept listings from non UK account holders.

https://resale-help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360016486713-Can-I-list-tickets-on-Ticket-Exchange-if-I-m-outside-of-the-UK-

On 6/3/2019 at 7:38 PM, GleNergie said:

Not seen anything on the TM site that you are able to resell Madonna tickets?

Hi, 

I'm looking to sell two tickets for face value for London, Row G, seats are in the center section (details in private). 

Monday January 27.

I'm selling them because one ticket was for my bf and our relationship ended so I want to sell them and get a better seat for myself. :)

4 hours ago, cow-covin said:

Hi :)

i'm not exactly looking for a ticket but for an icon code to have acces to Paris presale tomorrow 

A big thanks in advance from france 

Yes I would second that! If someone has a code for tomorrow they‘re not going to use, please let us know! :)

Hello fellow Madonna friends :) Unfortunately I have to sell my 2 tickets for the Oct 2 show in Brooklyn ? They’re in the premiere category, Orchestra Row L, seats 6+8. I’d love for another fan to be able to enjoy these great seats - not looking to make a profit of course, want to sell them for the same price I paid! 

Apologies for the “anon” post, I’ve tried to sign up for the forum but the security question check wouldn’t let me (and I’m pretty sure I know the name of M’s third tour and what album “Nobody Knows Me” was on ? I’ve been a fan since 1983!). 

x Kay

• 1 month later...

Hi friends,

Okay NY shows may not be the best topic right now, what with the rescheduling of the first 3 dates (I’m so sorry for my fellow travelling friends), but wanted to bring this back up:

I’m still hoping to sell my tickets for the Oct 2 show. Great seats in Orchestra Row L. Hoping to sell at face value - would also be open to trade to similar category for any of the LA dates (I’m based in LA so can make any of them work whereas travelling to NY will almost be impossible now for me due to work).

Please DM me if you’re interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to everybody,

I am forced to sell one of my tickets for Paris.

The ticket is for Wednesday the 19th of February, Orchestre Porte 3 Row J Seat 35 (9th Row)

The face value for the ticket is 398,50 € and I'm selling it - of course - for this price.

This is an E-Ticket so no extra prices for the shipment.

If anyone is interested let me know!! :-)

Francesco.

Edited by foxlm85 (see edit history)

I have a single ticket for sale on vividseats.com for the Saturday, November 2nd San Francisco show listed below face value. It's in the exact center of orchestra row F. An excellent seat. Please check it out or tell anyone you know who may be interested. If all goes according to plan, I will be at that show and can ensure everything works out with the ticket.