Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

On 1/8/2020 at 4:57 PM, jmrgby88 said:

I have a ticket I'm considering selling for London but Ticketmaster still says that resale isn't available. How would we go about that?

We cant at the moment unless you sell a spare and go in with the person. They're purposefully blocking resale and transfer.

1 hour ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Can’t you just sell it to someone online or through viagogo or stubhub??

No because you can’t transfer it to them as it’s locked to your Ticketmaster account. 

you can risk having someone log in as you but they’ve got technology in place to recognise suspicious log ins. Plus you have to give them access to your Ticketmaster email and password.

many fans on tribe and icon have called them multiple times to try and get the transfer ban lifted. I have a feeling when they release the dynamic barcodes there will be a method to transfer. But just my guess. 

16 minutes ago, Donni Gumpensund said:

No one seems to be buying through Stubhub or Viagogo. There's tickets at or below face value in the front sections and nothing's happening.

I am getting super worried about the two spare tickets I am trying to sell for the 16th in Lisbon. Not sure where else I can try.

maybe TicketSwap? and post the link on twitter. There might be more movement though on Viagogo and Stubhub now that the eu leg has started and the dates are all sold out on bol.pt (except for 14th)

1 hour ago, apj said:

maybe TicketSwap? and post the link on twitter. There might be more movement though on Viagogo and Stubhub now that the eu leg has started and the dates are all sold out on bol.pt (except for 14th)

Thanks! Trouble is I can apparently post on just one of these sites at the same time. I am wondering if I should put them back on ticketswap. 

What Twitter site would you recommend? 

10 minutes ago, Donni Gumpensund said:

Thanks! Trouble is I can apparently post on just one of these sites at the same time. I am wondering if I should put them back on ticketswap. 

What Twitter site would you recommend? 

normally, if i'm using ticketswap, i just share the link on twitter and make sure i add any relevant hashtags i think it needs to help people find it

2 hours ago, apj said:

Live Nation UK mentioned transfer option on twitter a few days ago, i guess it's still waiting to be implemented at Ticketmaster's end.

Interesting - I know Ticketmaster said that that had been said in error same as the email they sent out about resale. Either way I hope they introduce it - not just for people who want to sell, but if people are travelling seperately and someone gets held up it makes life easier as you can transfer to the other people in your group if you booked. But I guess it does say no resale or transfer when you book so I guess we cant moan.

Ive seen someone (albeit a well known complete hysterical drama queen) say on Facebook that his friend's cousin's friend or something can now Ticket Transfer for Ticketmaster UK - keeping my fingers crossed they are rolling it out and its not just another one of his LOOK AT ME posts. Nothing on my account yet..

update: I was speaking to Livenation yesterday just putting the final arrangements in place for the Madonna Fan Party on 25th (many members of her team & dancers are coming) and they said there are still no plans to enable resale or transfer. They have a meeting with the Palladium team coming up who have been pushing for transfer as they are getting a lot of queries direct. So looks like the apprentice who runs their twitter either got it wrong or jumped then gun.

Edited by andifeel (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

400Euro each - PayPal only, first to pay gets it, no holds.

Sunday 23rd February SOLD
3rd Row
Seat 3

Sunday 8th March
3rd Row
Seat 16 

Only DM me if you want them, have checked your flights and are ready to buy.

You can check seating charts using Google so please don't ask me where the seat is. Yes some people have.. ?

Immediate refund if she cancels.

I don't have any more spares *yet* - if I do I will post them here.

Edited by andifeel (see edit history)