Madame X Tour - Tickets from fans to fans

nachopalooza

23 hours ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

Oh my god I HAVE to see this show, since both my dates in Paris were cancelled and I couldn't attend the rescheduled dates.

Is there anyone that would fancy buying a ticket with me and seeing the show together? Or does anyone have a spare ticket and I can go with them?

PLEASE! ??

I sent you a DM

I may have a spare ticket for both Feb 25th and March 3rd Paris shows. They are great seats, 1 in the front row and the other in the 2nd row. You would be sitting next to me so I am preferably looking for someone I can hang out with before the show. My friend has said she is probably not going to be able to go but she will confirm 2 weeks before the 25th (which is very soon!)

Obviously if the show is cancelled you will be refunded

Please DM to express interest...

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I have a spare ticket for both Feb 25th and March 3rd Paris shows. They are great seats, 1 in the front row and the other in the 2nd row. You would be sitting next to me so I am preferably looking for someone I can hang out with before the show.

Obviously if the show is cancelled you will be refunded

Please contact me on instagram if you are interested @bitchimbluejean . Or if you don't have insta you can DM but I do prefer insta. Thanks.

I’ve sent you a PM :)

2 hours ago, Ferguson87 said:

Hi everyone,

My friend has to return home unexpectedly and is therefore looking to sell her ticket for Thursday 13th February in London.

Royal Circle, Row B seat 26. £455.40

DM if interested and only if able to pay right away.

Thank you.

I can’t, I’m already attending on the 13th but just wanted to vouch that’s a really great seat, I was row C 28 last week and second row in Lisbon, the central section of the royal circle offers an amazing view of the whole show that you don’t get on the floor.  If I wasn’t going I’d snap it up.