Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

Anyone trying for Lisbon on Saturday I’d suggest these tips:

- Play around with the bol.pt website as if you were buying tickets for a Coliseum event. The ticket selection system isn’t the most user friendly so it’s good to have practice.  There’s a guide ‘how to buy tickets’ so read that

- Make sure you have a valid payment method, they don’t accept Visa/Amex so I used Paypal

- Register beforehand for quicker checkout

Good luck! I’d guess the Sunday probably has least demand, that’s the one I went for anyway. 

On 5/23/2019 at 5:28 PM, Haseena said:

Anyone trying for Lisbon on Saturday I’d suggest these tips:

- Play around with the bol.pt website as if you were buying tickets for a Coliseum event. The ticket selection system isn’t the most user friendly so it’s good to have practice.  There’s a guide ‘how to buy tickets’ so read that

- Make sure you have a valid payment method, they don’t accept Visa/Amex so I used Paypal

- Register beforehand for quicker checkout

Good luck! I’d guess the Sunday probably has least demand, that’s the one I went for anyway. 

thank you, I really hope that website will sell them!

Hi to all! Hope you're well!

I would be really thankful if an Icon Legacy Member considers to share his/her code. The last Saturday I tried to buy two tickets for a Lisbon show, but unfortunately I didn't succeed.

I'm glad that M announced two more additional dates at January 22 and 23, so now I'm looking forward to the presale! If someone can help, that would mean a lot. Thank you in advance :cute: #MadameX! #CraveforTickets

Would someone please share a Legacy Code with me before the general sale? Please, please, please...

This is a bit desperate, I know but that's exactly how I feel...

I asked Friday off at work for the GS, but I'm so worried I won't manage to get any ticket unless I fly to Lisbon and spend the night in front of the Coliseu :sad:

Don't Tell Me To Stop... ...Future Is Bright, Just Don't Turn Off The Light... Right? :pray:

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Lisbon
  • madgefan pinned this topic

2 LISBON CONCERTS NOW ADDED TO KICK OFF EUROPEAN TOUR

August 26, 2019

(Monday, August 26, 2019 – Lisbon, PT) - With six Lisbon shows completely sold out and to satisfy additional fan demand, Live Nation and Everything is New have just confirmed that an additional 2 shows – January 12 and 14th have been added to the line-up at the Lisbon Coliseum. These two new dates become the first shows on the European tour in 2020 and are followed by shows in Lisbon on January 16, 18, 19, 21, 22 and 23 before heading to London where Madame X plays 15 concerts at the prestigious Palladium followed by 12 Paris performances at the Grand Rex.

Tickets for the additional Madame X concerts January 12 and 14 at the Lisbon Coliseum will go on sale Saturday, August 31st at 10am at https://everythingisnew.pt. ICON is Madonna's official fan club and Lifetime Legacy members of ICON will be eligible for a special presale starting Wed. August 28th (10am) through Thursday, August 29th (5pm). Complete details HERE.

Tickets for these very special Madame X performances are available at €75.00 - €300.00 (plus applicable service fees). Fans may also access Ticket & Hotel packages which include great ticket locations, exclusive merchandise, hotel accommodations and more.

The tour is presented by Live Nation Global Touring.

• Fighter unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Awesome news on Sodade...

I’ll be very surprised if the tour isn’t professionally recorded in Lisbon at this point. It definitely seems the most fitting for a DVD location. 

7 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’ll be very surprised if the tour isn’t professionally recorded in Lisbon at this point. It definitely seems the most fitting for a DVD location. 

I agree! Let's keep our fingers crossed. What I'd give for a live streamed event too while she's overseas. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I agree! Let's keep our fingers crossed. What I'd give for a live streamed event too while she's overseas. 

It’d also be nice if we get a proper live album with this tour, without any added audience screaming or anything. Maybe even a proper photoshoot for the album. 

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic