Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

I have tickets for Lisbon. But honestly I have a feeling she is going to cancel the whole european leg. If doctors say it's a critical situation she should forget about returning to stage until she is recovered.

That's life and she is human. 

And for this tour... I think its going to be locked in the past with the only "official recording" if you collect all of her back Instagram stories.

She will move on to the next project whatever it will be...

The page on Madonna.com has been updated and shows only three dates for Lisbon.  The first two dates are no longer appearing, and it says the first date is now the 16th?  Weird?  I guess she's cancelled the first two dates and the last three dates of the Lisbon Venue. 

Is she reducing her tour dates now?

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-tour---lisbon-coliseum-concert-dates-confirmed

Edit: According to @remixed224mentioned in the London thread this is "old news" and I may have accessed an old page with the original first dates scheduled for Lisbon.  Though, I only found this because when I was looking to see her dates for the European shows, Lisbon is no longer listed on Ticketmaster for me.

44 minutes ago, MarXus said:

The page on Madonna.com has been updated and shows only three dates for Lisbon.  The first two dates are no longer appearing, and it says the first date is now the 16th?  Weird?  I guess she's cancelled the first two dates and the last three dates of the Lisbon Venue. 

Is she reducing her tour dates now?

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-tour---lisbon-coliseum-concert-dates-confirmed

Edit: According to @remixed224mentioned in the London thread this is "old news" and I may have accessed an old page with the original first dates scheduled for Lisbon.  Though, I only found this because when I was looking to see her dates for the European shows, Lisbon is no longer listed on Ticketmaster for me.

Lisbon dates were never on ticketmaster. It’s different seller Bol.pt :) 

2 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Lisbon dates were never on ticketmaster. It’s different seller Bol.pt :) 

Oh that explains it.  I was just concerned about the rest of the tour.  Thought maybe she was canceling or reducing her tour.  Good to know!  Then again, anything still can happen.  :)

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/televisione/daniele_sibilli_amici_madonna_ballerino-4953078.html

Her current Italian dancer Daniele Sibilli just released an interview today on the newspaper Il Messaggero. He was asked about the European leg of the tour and if it is still happening because of M's health circumstances. His response was: "I hope so. I already have the tickets for Lisbon. They (I guess M's team) say that we will start again on the 12th."

I don't know how much we can rely on this, but it gives me a little hope that she will go on as planned. :ag:

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/televisione/daniele_sibilli_amici_madonna_ballerino-4953078.html

Her current Italian dancer Daniele Sibilli just released an interview today on the newspaper Il Messaggero. He was asked about the European leg of the tour and if it is still happening because of M's health circumstances. His response was: "I hope so. I already have the tickets for Lisbon. They (I guess M's team) say that we will start again on the 12th."

I don't know how much we can rely on this, but it gives me a little hope that she will go on as planned. :ag:

One could come away with the opposite reaction, fearing that she might not continue.   And I figured, that she's waiting closer to the shows to make a decision. I personally feel that she's probably going to go on with it, but like what happened in the U.S., even though she took a two week break by canceling Boston shows, she found herself back in pain again, and ended up canceling a Miami show. 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Pole dancing, happy, and feeling a lot better. So good to see and a good sign ....

Is it a good sign?  Unfortunately, I'm afraid this may come back to haunt her if not pissing off some fans already. Knowing she's injured and still not taking proper care, I can imagine if she canceled any future dates, some fans will use this moment against her. 

Though, I would think she needs to keep moving, because just sitting around sipping wine and eating chocolate isn't going to help her either.  It just seems like she's pushing herself way too hard to prove she's fine.  She's going to get back on stage, and she'll be back in pain again.  In fact, in the above post, she said she's already paying for it. Meaning she must be in pain after this.

4 hours ago, MarXus said:

Is it a good sign?  Unfortunately, I'm afraid this may come back to haunt her if not pissing off some fans already. Knowing she's injured and still not taking proper care, I can imagine if she canceled any future dates, some fans will use this moment against her. 

Though, I would think she needs to keep moving, because just sitting around sipping wine and eating chocolate isn't going to help her either.  It just seems like she's pushing herself way too hard to prove she's fine.  She's going to get back on stage, and she'll be back in pain again.  In fact, in the above post, she said she's already paying for it. Meaning she must be in pain after this.

It was good to see she's feeling better and talk of learning a lot from her set backs, but, you are right too how she could be trying to prove she's ok with pole dancing which could also set her back especially if she pushed it too much. As you pointed out, she knows she's got to find a way to keep going regardless. At the same time, she also has to realize her limitations and when to slow down or stop. 

Guest Ashley

I hope in Lisbon she does a special concert where it's just the Fado club set and added songs which compliment it. 

Similar to what she did in Paris on the MDNA tour and in Melbourne with Tears of a Clown.

Guest Ashley
4 hours ago, MarXus said:

After all the indulgence (and rightfully earned) we saw whilst she lived in Lisbon before the tour and everything we've seen happen during the tour, I think we're going to see a different M after the Madame X tour is finished. 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

It was good to see she's feeling better and talk of learning a lot from her set backs, but, you are right too how she could be trying to prove she's ok with pole dancing which could also set her back especially if she pushed it too much. As you pointed out, she knows she's got to find a way to keep going regardless. At the same time, she also has to realize her limitations and when to slow down or stop. 

I only question because she started off her post by saying "and I'm paying for it".  So it tells me that she's only caused more pain by doing that dance. 

I'm concerned for her.  We're not talking about a bruised knee.  This has been going on for months.  It's not going to go away, and a couple of weeks on Vacation isn't going to help especially when she's being so active that it's not getting a proper chance to heal.  I still think this is something pretty serious and she'll need surgery.  I think she'll push through the Lisbon shows,  like she did for Philly before Miami after cancelling Boston shows.  I fear she'll probably be cancelling London and/or Paris shows.  So many of them, and I can't see her making it through it with her injury.

Love to see her enjoying herself and doing better. Hopefully, the cards line up for this to go smoothly. I love how she's wearing the dress she wore during promo again and letting it all loose and having fun. I wonder how she is drunk. She said on Howard Stern she stops caring about things. (Shame the interview was taken down off YouTube)

Is anyone still looking for Lissabon tickets for the 16th in the 1a plateia (middle section, 2 seats next to each other at the asile), or know anyone who might be?

We bought too many. It was supposed to be four of us, but due to a flight cancellation only two of us can go. 

They're great seats and I have them ready as pdf tickets. Please message me if interested. I really don't want them to go to waste...

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic