Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

Sooo looking forward to the concert on the 16th, now that she confirmed that the tour will go ahead. ?❤❤

I am just getting a bit distressed that I still have 2 spare tickets (two of our group can no longer make it after a flight route cancellation).

Does anyone know someone who might be interested in 2 tickets in the 1a plateia (1st stalls) for the January 16th show?

1 hour ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

No it's more like 4,300, it's the biggest venue I think on this tour...Or am I wrong? ...Anybody?:tongue:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

4.300 according to Wikipedia - maybe less considering the stage etc.

According to this other site:

https://www.oartista.pt/coliseu-dos-recreios/

Its maximum capacity is 2.846 seats and it can accommodate a standing audience of 5.672 people.

It's exactly this.

On its seating configuration it never even hits the 3000 people. This is what Madonna is getting.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
10 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I hope she manages to film the show there. It's about time the tour gets professionaly shot and where better than Lisbon?

And let’s pray that it’s a great recording. It’d be fantastic if she got Jonas Åkerlund to direct. 

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I hope she manages to film the show there. It's about time the tour gets professionaly shot and where better than Lisbon?

The normal thing to do would be this, you know... the album and all the Portugal process... but knowing her probably she will record it on the last night of Paris, or maybe she already recorded it in Miami. :stare:

36 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Why would they announce this? They won't be able to record it all like that lol

I'm sure they mean those who run it will be attending the show and might be filming outside the venue.  It's a bit vague and misleading of them, since they didn't really say where they would be "live" from, but I'm sure they did it to sucker people in to watch their broadcast.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic