Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

1 hour ago, Oscar Palazon said:

At the seller ticket bol.pt 2 days ago showing the 21st and now not showing it, just hope is not already cancelled, at the Madonna website it still there but I am just starting to be a little worried, if anybody knows anything?

Thanks

If you follow the link for those dates (Jan 21st and Jan 22nd) it takes you to bol.pt, the official seller - where they are no longer shown.

7 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

I hope it doesn’t mean anything! Would be devastating for the fans

I hope the same, I have tickets from the 21st and we are travelling from France.

It still camarote 6 pax available for 18th and 19th but we are only two and don't have the way to pay 1200€ for 6 tickets if not I will and sell the others at the same price of course, I just hope that someone buys it and share them if its really cancelled :pray:

I have an answer for the promoter Everything is new, I copy the email but I don't know what to believe even after told me that no shows have been cancelled, but it tells me that it never was a show for the 21, can you believe that?

" Hi

There are no shows canceled here in Portugal, however there was never a date for the 21th. Please confirm the date your ticket.

Thanks "

Wow, the other thread goes "Is MX her worst tour?", I can't answer but it's definitely a rollercoaster of panicking!

Worst experience since 1990, when one of the two BAT Rome shows was cancelled and I wasn't able to buy the ticket. One of the worst days of my life. I was too young and  unexperienced, if I had gone to Rome I would have found so many tickets there.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It has definitely been a rollercoaster of a tour and it has been managed so poorly. I just hope there are no more cancellations, but I imagine there will be at some point unfortunately.

I have to say I think there are now more people who are aware of Lisboa and Portugal as cultural and tourist destinations and the Portugese language thanks to Madame X. 

Yet it irks me when they refer to Azulejo tiles as 'blue tiles' in the Madame X merchandise range. 

NINTCHDBPICT000496022130.jpg

• Enrico unfeatured this topic