Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

19 hours ago, MarXus said:

I totally agree. Abortion has been a hot topic these days in the U.S.  Though, a lot of the controversy is behind late term abortion.  Of course, the politicians love to confuse the issue and turn every abortion conversation a "late term abortion" issue.  

Yes! I agree with that. Unless it's life threatening, no woman should be able to terminate the pregnancy that late for pragmatic reasons. Unless of extenuated reasons. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I am loving the trap version of Papa Don’t Preach on this tour, and I think it deserved a full-scale performance as opposed to a shortened version. I am hoping it will return to the setlist tonight so it can be recorded for the subsequent release.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If this was Madonna leaving the theatre, then she must have started the show around 10:00pmish again?

Someone said on twitter she came on at 9:50

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Someone said on twitter she came on at 9:50

That break did wonders for her. I'm loving it.

The reviews here in Portugal have been great honestly. Most media outlets have tickets for the original dates...so only starting on the next show and saturday we'll get more of those.

From what I've read on other forums, the show was filmed as well. 

Courtesy of Kilt from Madonna Nation:

The crowd strated stomping their feet loudly and applauding before M made the pre-show announcement.

God Control - very very good crowd reception and reaction. She was less tense than opening night.

Dark Ballet - the audio started skipping in the beginning, like an audio cd would skip, right up to the part where the drum beat kicks in; and even after that the snare had an echo effect.

Dress up interlude: small penis joke again targeting Trump. She said that the crowd on opening night didn't get her jokes. She said that size matters and Amen to a big dick!

Vogue: i think she messed up the choreography during the rap section.

Polaroid auction: nobody seemed to make an offer in the beginning. She invited people to come forward with their offers. The first guy tried to climb the center stage stairway and she snapped at him twice "2 steps back" . She then proceeded to crawl towards him and warned him that she better didn't do this effort for nothing.  The guy said that he had 4000 EUR .... in debt and his heart, so she shooed him away. The second guy, Juan from Spain, offered 1000 EUR and she accepted it...he was so lucky. She complained why men in Spain are cheap? She persuaded him to give her all his money, but he said he'd need some to buy food and she fired back that it wouldn't hurt him to lose a few pounds.

She then said that people in the Europe work to live, while in the US it's the other way around. And she acknowledged that both stances are valid.

Dress Up interlude: she went on reciting the MX manifesto and at the end, as in previous shows, she says that MX is a whore and also a saint.

This time around, when asked the crowd what is MX, half of people were shouting a whore, the other half - a queen. She said that one doesn't cancel out the other, although it takes a whore to know one.

Fado section:

Long speech about how she came to live in Lisbon. She impersonated her south American friend, Victoria, with accent and all, who persuaded her to go out more. Then how she went to house listening sessions and how she doesn't have to explain to us what fado means. She then mentioned how she met Celeste and Gaspar, and impersonated his accent when he challenged het to learn a fado song.

Medellin - David showed up again towards the end of this number.

Beer section - the lucky fan was from Berlin, Germany and she again couldn't help herself from impersonating his accent. He wore a silver cone bra with his t-shirt rolled up. He said he felt excited. He said he's a medical assistant and that he cut people, sewn people, gave shots, etc. It was a really funny bit. She said that he may become a fashion designer after he presented himself to her in that outfit.

One thing: i noticed a lot of short people coming down closer to the stage to see the performances better. I do feel sorry for them, but the security is ordering to step away and go back to the their seats.

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

From what I've read on other forums, the show was filmed as well. 

Courtesy of Kilt from Madonna Nation:

The crowd strated stomping their feet loudly and applauding before M made the pre-show announcement.

God Control - very very good crowd reception and reaction. She was less tense than opening night.

Dark Ballet - the audio started skipping in the beginning, like an audio cd would skip, right up to the part where the drum beat kicks in; and even after that the snare had an echo effect.

Dress up interlude: small penis joke again targeting Trump. She said that the crowd on opening night didn't get her jokes. She said that size matters and Amen to a big dick!

Vogue: i think she messed up the choreography during the rap section.

Polaroid auction: nobody seemed to make an offer in the beginning. She invited people to come forward with their offers. The first guy tried to climb the center stage stairway and she snapped at him twice "2 steps back" . She then proceeded to crawl towards him and warned him that she better didn't do this effort for nothing.  The guy said that he had 4000 EUR .... in debt and his heart, so she shooed him away. The second guy, Juan from Spain, offered 1000 EUR and she accepted it...he was so lucky. She complained why men in Spain are cheap? She persuaded him to give her all his money, but he said he'd need some to buy food and she fired back that it wouldn't hurt him to lose a few pounds.

She then said that people in the Europe work to live, while in the US it's the other way around. And she acknowledged that both stances are valid.

Dress Up interlude: she went on reciting the MX manifesto and at the end, as in previous shows, she says that MX is a whore and also a saint.

This time around, when asked the crowd what is MX, half of people were shouting a whore, the other half - a queen. She said that one doesn't cancel out the other, although it takes a whore to know one.

Fado section:

Long speech about how she came to live in Lisbon. She impersonated her south American friend, Victoria, with accent and all, who persuaded her to go out more. Then how she went to house listening sessions and how she doesn't have to explain to us what fado means. She then mentioned how she met Celeste and Gaspar, and impersonated his accent when he challenged het to learn a fado song.

Medellin - David showed up again towards the end of this number.

Beer section - the lucky fan was from Berlin, Germany and she again couldn't help herself from impersonating his accent. He wore a silver cone bra with his t-shirt rolled up. He said he felt excited. He said he's a medical assistant and that he cut people, sewn people, gave shots, etc. It was a really funny bit. She said that he may become a fashion designer after he presented himself to her in that outfit.

One thing: i noticed a lot of short people coming down closer to the stage to see the performances better. I do feel sorry for them, but the security is ordering to step away and go back to the their seats.

Great review! ❤❤

• Enrico unfeatured this topic