Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Some media outlets in Portugal are now wondering if Madonna is going to do all 8 shows because of her complaining about her leg problems :ay:

This is going to be a long week for me until Saturday for sure LOL

London is going to be even more tense for me, fifteen shows in just over two weeks and I’m supposed to be seeing her there. :Madonna024:

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Some media outlets in Portugal are now wondering if Madonna is going to do all 8 shows because of her complaining about her leg problems :ay:

This is going to be a long week for me until Saturday for sure LOL

I hope everything goes well and nothing is cancelled. I'm going on 21

6 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I'll be honest...i'm lowkey thinking this will be cancelled somewhere in London. Like...the rest of the tour.

I'm calling it right here and now, and I hope to be wrong, but I'm betting some of the London shows will be cancelled.  She mentioned her injury once again in her latest post.  Though, I think she enjoys milking that, but at the same time, she's obviously in pain.

18 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Have any fans commented on whether there’s less choreo and being flung around due to her knee?

I don't believe I've heard anyone say she's cut anything back.  We can hope some of the behind the scene things like climbing the ladder has been eliminated, but she's still on her knees during Dark Ballet, so I can imagine that alone can cause problems.  I believe she's still performing Human Nature the same, I'm sure that's not helping her injury. 

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Oh London. I’m going to Paris!

I wouldn’t worry bout London, there will plenty of seats available last minute!

I hope you are right! TM says availability is scarce.

I am attending Feb. 5, 6, 8 and 9. Thursday is the most at risk and I have a Vip ticket!

I could also buy 2 and 4... I was crossing fingers for the Icon competition...

Let's see what happens on the Lisbon triplet 21-23...

41 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I hope you are right! TM says availability is scarce.

I am attending Feb. 5, 6, 8 and 9. Thursday is the most at risk and I have a Vip ticket!

I could also buy 2 and 4... I was crossing fingers for the Icon competition...

Let's see what happens on the Lisbon triplet 21-23...

Well look what happened in Lisbon. The shows were "sold out" then suddenly more tickets were available a few weeks before. And then in the last week there were fans EVERYWHERE online trying to sell tickets, and really good ones at that at original price or cheaper. If you just want extra shows or backups I would wait.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic