Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Ok I am panicking right now. @madgefan

At the end she says: 

WE JUST HAVE TWO SHOWS  :eyes: at 4:00. Tell me I misunderstood!!

ANTONIA IS HAPPY BECAUSE SHE'S GOING HOME

I’m supposed to be attending the final show in London. I think it’s safe to assume I’m not going :Madonna023:

It was only when I arrived back in Lisbon yesterday that I realised why the stairs are such an integral part of the show - The show and Madame x being born from lisbon

ive been here before but didn’t notice I guess, but coming back and having her knees and the stairs in my mind it registered this time... 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Wait, I might have just misunderstood her words.

Please someone check and tell me my English is bad!!!

I am English and I’m pretty sure that’s what she said.

She meant they’ve just had 2 shows in Lisbon.

And when she said near the end she means near the end of the entire tour. Rehearsals started in July 6 months ago and they now only have 2 months left so they are close to the end of their contract and the end of the tour.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She meant they’ve just had 2 shows in Lisbon.

And when she said near the end she means near the end of the entire tour. Rehearsals started in July 6 months ago and they now only have 2 months left so they are close to the end of their contract and the tour.

@Blue Jean you deserve a prize!!!

I was almost having a heart attack!

These two weeks until London are nerve-wracking, sorry I didn't mean to create chaos!

For Jessica and Antonia the tour is nearly over, but FOR US IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

These two weeks until London are nerve-wracking, sorry I didn't mean to create chaos!

For Jessica and Antonia the tour is nearly over, but FOR US IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!

What prize will you be giving me? :Madonna055:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I agree, London is going to be very very stressful :Madonna051:

4 hours ago, stefo said:

Ok just arrived in Lisbon ... finally! How gorgeous this place is, so romantic and warm.

I'm going to attend the 19th show with a dear friend of mine. Is there anybody here in town and especially going to the 19th performance?

It's no wonder Madonna loves it so much there for the way you describe it. Have the best time. 

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

Ok I am panicking right now.

At the end Jessica says: 

WE JUST HAVE TWO SHOWS  :eyes: at 4:00. Tell me got it wrong!!

EDIT: She said "We've just had two shows".

ANTONIA IS HAPPY BECAUSE SHE'S GOING HOME

I thought the exact same thing!! Thought she’d let it slip that it was all being cancelled! Thank god she said had not have haha

I am just constantly on edge at the moment :suffer:

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Below is the first tweet I've seen on tonight's show so far. Apparently she wore a different boot tonight....

As predicted, that knee is going to be the death of this tour.  I'm betting upcoming shows will be cancelled.  Her next two cities are extremely long.  I hate to see her to anymore damage to her knee. The more she continues; the more chance that she will damage that knee indefinitely. I hate to see her risking her livelyhood in being so stubborn in performing the way she does.  I will not begrudge her for just cutting her losses and canceling the rest of the tour.  I rather she take care of that knee that make it worse, and cause complications for the rest of her life. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic