Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

9 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

I love reading all these reviews, but bear in mind some of these bloggers (i.e. vibesofsilence) are not journalists. They often write like 16-year olds . Wording and phrasing often make me feel like I’m reading a high school paper.

People dont read as much as they used to and it reflects itself in the way they express themselves.

Anyway, it’s great to see all these positive reviews for the show. I can’t wait to see it when it is released.

Jeez, you must be an insufferable person. Everyone knows this is not a journalistic site. Your comment is the post that is lacking usefulness, not people who are coming to share on a web forum that isn’t intended to have the formality of a NYT article. 

21 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I’ve always found it weird she wears heels on stage to be honest.

It’s the new thing. These “dancers” claim to be dancers but wear shoes that limit them and put them in danger of worsening injuries and creating new ones. The BAT jazz shoe boot was the BEST things she ever decided to do. And boy did it show. Performing in heels, even for over 30 mins can damage so many key muscles in your legs. Absolute fail. I hope she’s made a change and is smarter about it. She is a trained dancer, she should know better.

34 minutes ago, Andymad said:

It’s the new thing. These “dancers” claim to be dancers but wear shoes that limit them and put them in danger of worsening injuries and creating new ones. The BAT jazz shoe boot was the BEST things she ever decided to do. And boy did it show. Performing in heels, even for over 30 mins can damage so many key muscles in your legs. Absolute fail. I hope she’s made a change and is smarter about it. She is a trained dancer, she should know better.

I don’t think I could even walk in heels for 30 minutes ?

23 hours ago, ron92 said:

The show was really Amazing last night, but she was in pain. Her dance moves wasn't on point, sometimes she try not to use her knee, especially at the end of the show with come alive and crave. During the bridge of batuka a dancer help her doing the stairs (usually a saw in a few video she go down by herself). Anyway the show was good but people in Lisbon were so quiet and she complained about that. 

Anyway i have a full audio recording of the show in FLAC stereo 24 bit. A really good audio quality, but i need someone who split track by track. Any volunteer?

23 hours ago, ron92 said:

The show was really Amazing last night, but she was in pain. Her dance moves wasn't on point, sometimes she try not to use her knee, especially at the end of the show with come alive and crave. During the bridge of batuka a dancer help her doing the stairs (usually a saw in a few video she go down by herself). Anyway the show was good but people in Lisbon were so quiet and she complained about that. 

Anyway i have a full audio recording of the show in FLAC stereo 24 bit. A really good audio quality, but i need someone who split track by track. Any volunteer?

I can help you with that when I m back in Belgium. But first ... Let me enjoy tonight show!

Send me a wetransfer or a google drive link in private ... ?

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Back from the show. Polaroid 3.500 to a german dude from Macedonia, i think. Beer bitch Sofia Boutella, remembering the 2005 EMAs in Lisbon. Dino in Sodade again. She was on fire, strong voice. She said she's in a lot of pain but she couldn't miss Lisbon. Powerful crowd. Oh what a show. It's been AMAZING.

Thanks! Glad you had such a great time. What were your fave performances? 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

De vuelta del espectáculo. Polaroid 3.500 para un tipo alemán de Macedonia, creo. La perra cervecera Sofia Boutella, recordando los EMA de 2005 en Lisboa. Dino en Sodade otra vez. Ella estaba en llamas, voz fuerte. Dijo que le duele mucho pero que no podía extrañar a Lisboa. Potente multitud. Oh que espectáculo. Ha sido INCREÍBLE.

Was the show filmed again?

On 1/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, ron92 said:

:Madonna001: :Madonna012: OMG, Why I didn't notice of this before?, We are waiting for your audio recording!!! :Madonna010: :Madonna005:

She asked for a chair for the Polaroid section last night and spoke about her pain a few times during the night, mentioned her doctor says she should be in bed. There was some security thing going on directly in front of me during the whole moved to Portugal speech part, they kept telling this woman from a few rows behind me to come down, caught taking photos I guess. The view from the front row (B as A wasn’t used) of the side central balcony wasn’t the best, missed stuff that was happening on the left of the stage and not high enough to see over people standing in the floor section unless you stand too - fortunately people behind weren’t tapping me on the shoulder to sit down as happened at Thursday’s show when I was in the floor section.

She talked a lot about the pain. I would not be surprised if the tour stopped after Lisbon. I really don't see her doing the rest of this tour with such pain. It is suicide.

Also, she mentioned that she insisted doing the show for Lisbon because she loves the city so much and it was born here ...

To the people attending the last shows here, ENJOY it ! It is a marvelous gift.

Edited by George74
Typing errors #fatfingers (see edit history)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic