Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

1 hour ago, George74 said:

She talked a lot about the pain. I would ne be surprised if the tour stopped after Lisbon. I really don't see her doing the rest of this tour with such pain. It is suicide.

Also, she mentioned that she insisted doing the show for Lisbon because she loves the city so much and it was born here ...

To the people attending the last shows here, ENJOY it ! It is a marvelous gift.

Hopefully she changes or postpones the shows rather than cancels them.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, George74 said:

She talked a lot about the pain. I would not be surprised if the tour stopped after Lisbon. I really don't see her doing the rest of this tour with such pain. It is suicide.

Also, she mentioned that she insisted doing the show for Lisbon because she loves the city so much and it was born here ...

To the people attending the last shows here, ENJOY it ! It is a marvelous gift.

:Madonna023:

I think people are creating drama for the sake of it, nobody here knows what she’s thinking and what’s going on behind the scenes, so all these comments from people making assumptions she’s going to cancel London and Paris are hyping people up when in fact they have no idea whatsoever, they are assumptions and should be taken with a pinch of salt!!!

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

This plus the ‘going home’ video, are we to expect a London and Paris complete cancellation announcement imminently? ?

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

The preshow prayer video with the Bukedeiera saying about looking forward to going home after two shows back to America.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

She never said she was going home after Lisbon.

It's been already pointed out that it was me got the words wrong: I heard "we just have two shows", but actually Jessica Pina said "we just HAD two shows", referring to the first two Lisbon shows. Thanks to @Blue Jeanfor helping me undestand the proper meaning.

Maybe i'm being too positive but if she's thinking to cancel i don't think she would be screaming it each night and instagram.. those things are secret... if she keeps saying it i think it's more in terms of "be grateful i'm here" and that's it, also to explain why those boots, why the chair instead of being near the fans during the polaroid, why less dancing in Vogue, Human Nature, Batuka, etc. before stupid critics about her moving less comes.. i mean.. if changes all that i said before without explanations headlines and casuals would be "wow no heels, less dancing, she's old" but if she explains she's fucked up and still doing the shows opinions would change to "wow she's doing THAT show injured, nothing stops Madonna" and people work like that and you know it. Anyway everything it's very dangerous now, between Lisbon and London 4 days of rest.

Edited by roberMDNA
i missed a word hehe (see edit history)

42 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Would it be possible for people to stop assuming the worst? it’s not fair for those of us that are waiting to see the show. A lot of what people are saying is pure speculation.

If she was really not able to do the shows she wouldn't be doing them.

I want to apologize to you and everyone for my negativity.

But believe me, it'snit my intention to create and spread panic, it's just sharing my fears that originate when I read everywhere that she should cancel the rest of the tour.

Call me selfish, but I hope she doesn't. I feel guilty about it, but that's my position. I also agree that if the situation was really bad, she wouldn't be going onstage at all.

14 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I want to apologize to you and everyone for my negativity.

But believe me, it'snit my intention to create and spread panic, it's just sharing my fears that originate when I read everywhere that she should cancel the rest of the tour.

Call me selfish, but I hope she doesn't. I feel guilty about it, but that's my position. I also agree that if the situation was really bad, she wouldn't be going onstage at all.

And she wouldn't be saying it!! that's my point.. those things are SECRET. When she had to move the opening nights (specially NYC) she was saying "i will not make it" for 10 days or reschedulings and cancellations came as a surprise? surprise right. Another example that i suffered.. when Gaga cancelled her European tour TWICE both came as a surprise, same with Kylie in Dublin and Belfast.. and i can tell 1000 examples... of course i'm not in the bussiness.. but i think it's RARE that if she'ss thinking in cancelling she keeps talking and talking when those things are a Secret, we hope nothing's coming over... and yes its a joke

Edited by roberMDNA (see edit history)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic