Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I want to apologize to you and everyone for my negativity.

But believe me, it'snit my intention to create and spread panic, it's just sharing my fears that originate when I read everywhere that she should cancel the rest of the tour.

Call me selfish, but I hope she doesn't. I feel guilty about it, but that's my position. I also agree that if the situation was really bad, she wouldn't be going onstage at all.

It's ok. It was hard to understand and anyone could have made the same mistake. From the time knowing you, you aren't the type to create panic or be negative.  So no worries and I pray she doesn't cancel any shows too. Hang in there, everyone! Madame X is Madame X for a reason. ??

Let's stop with all those speculations. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes as some of you have said. We all want the best for M but it is nerve wracking for all of us fans (including myself) who have invested so much money, vacations from work etc. to (hopefully) attend the tour. I hope she goes on as planned because this would be my first time seeing her live and the reviews from the fans who went to see her in Lisbon have sparked once again my enthusiasm for this tour.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I also heard they have modified the choreography, she only uses the stairs once now.

In the show that i saw (january 16th) she used the stairs a lot but with the help of her dancers. I don't know if yesterday they changed the show again. But the show was created with the idea of using those stairs... 

34 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Let's stop with all those speculations. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes as some of you have said. We all want the best for M but it is nerve wracking for all of us fans (including myself) who have invested so much money, vacations from work etc. to (hopefully) attend the tour. I hope she goes on as planned because this would be my first time seeing her live and the reviews from the fans who went to see her in Lisbon have sparked once again my enthusiasm for this tour.

Unfortunately she is uman and her age doesn't help. If she decided to cancel we can't be angry. In this case we have to expect this.

1 hour ago, ron92 said:

Unfortunately she is uman and her age doesn't help. If she decided to cancel we can't be angry. In this case we have to expect this.

Yes but she hasn’t cancelled yet. Everyone was saying she was going to cancel Lisbon and she didn’t. Let’s just wait and see and be positive/hopeful rather than repeat the same speculations like a broken record.

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

It's not so much people aren't being enthusiastic or trying to spread speculation. People are genuinely worried.  I know I am.  And yes, I do think she will cancel some following dates.  We only fear this because of her history so far on this tour due to her injuries.  The fact she's complaining at her Lisbon shows about her pain, should be a precursor of what's to come.  Frankly, as I've said before, I prefer her to just cancel the rest of the dates if she's jeopardizing her health in the long term.  We know she's strong,  yet stubborn.  We can't expect and hope her to go on, only for her to ignore what's going on with her body.  This is just one tour.  Her record has been pretty good up to this tour, regarding "cancellation" especially due to her health.  I rather her take care of her problems now that way in two years or so, she can go back on the road with no further complications.   And let's not pretend she's getting any younger.  So complications like this can rise again, especially for a touring artist who has been extremely active for the last 4 decades of her career.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

From now on anyone who posts an essay going on and on about how she’s going to cancel or how they’d prefer she cancels I’ll be putting on ignore.

One down so far ?

Your loss!  I know those who have mentioned possible cancellations such as myself have offered so much more to this community than just "going on and on about how she's going to cancel".   And to set the record straight, I do not want her to cancel, but I "prefer" her to be healthy first.  Sorry you object to  my and others concerns.  :OML:

16 minutes ago, xavier said:

Headed to venue in an hour.

14 minutes ago, xavier said:

And who cares if she uses stairs or sits for the entire show. I don’t. I’m going to see the Queen and I don’t care what she does I’m fine with it.

Please enjoy the show!  I agree with you.  Though,  I doubt she'll be doing much sitting. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic